-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Yeah, I’d say that was great for sure. I only managed to eek out 508 words, but that’s better than I was doing before. Thanks lady dragon and @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Dragon-Snapper that’s not bad at all! Great job! I got 1,115 words written, and I’m working on a very tricky chapter, so I’m pretty happy too.
What did you get, @Daeus?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy
I have to stop now to eat lunch (yeah, I know that it’s two and I haven’t eaten yet.) I think that I did great–I wrote 1670 words in that time and had a great idea for my story. I’m very happy with my progress. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus great.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper Ok, here I am now. See you at 2.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy @draggon-snapper Ok, here I am now. See you at 2.
-
Daeus replied to the topic May I ask for some help? -World Naming- in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
Ganadir sounds cool. Really though, you know your own world the best, so if anything really jumps out at you, that’s probably the right name.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus you’re fine. @Dragon-Snapper I’m writing now… tentatively… keeping an ear out for trouble in the next room. 😉 Might have to dash if I’m needed.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper Just realized I have to sort laundry. Be with you as soon as I can.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy
I’ll join you two! I didn’t feel like waiting five minutes to write, so I’m getting a head start. Warming up, you could call it. -
Snapper replied to the topic May I ask for some help? -World Naming- in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
That is a lot of ‘r’s…I love the Caramin, but I think you could go without one of those ‘r’s in Orrr.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@rolena-hatfield
Ha, ha! I love number 5! My characters are always yelling at more for my procrastinations! -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus great. See ya then.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Ok, good. I’ll try to meet you at 12:30
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ha, I’m having a bit of the same problem @Daeus. Yes, I’m writing. I will be writing until 10:55, and then probably from 12:30 to 2:00 after that, then from 2:30 to 4:00, assuming nothing unexpected comes up. Tag me whenever you need to.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Somehow I’ve managed to evade seeing if you’re writing today, but if so I really need to join you. I’m having commitment block and need accountability. I’ll probably take a break here, but I can write pretty much any time of the day.
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
@Bluejay, I wondered if you’d like to be e-mail pen-pals? I know you’re four years older than me; and we’ll in all probability never meet, as we live on opposite corners of the world; and I’m not a writer (of fiction at least 🙂 )…but I’d like to get to know you better, and correspond regularly, if you’d like that. Whadda-ya say, Tessa? 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus I won’t be with you tonight. Have fun though!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*Rushes in* @kate-flournoy @bluejay @draggon-snapper I’m ready to write now. *disappears in a cloud of smoke*
- Load More

@emma-flournoy Sure. I’d like to do that. I’ll warn you now, I’m terrible a checking my own writing, so you’ll probably end up with a lot of spelling and grammar errors in the emails. Mum is trying to get me to slow down so she’ll read my first two or three emails, so they should be problem free. 🙂 (My fingers try to keep up with my brain and…[Read more]
Oh yay! I’m glad you want to… 😉
I’ll e-mail Sarah and ask for your address; how do I e-mail her? :/
And I’m extremely meticulous with my spelling and grammar, so we should be a good match then!
@Bluejay
Just email me at kingdompenmag@gmail.com! 🙂
Thanks @spradlin. 🙂
@emma-flournoy Can’t wait for the first email between us.