-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
So, are you saying Obi-Wan got married? (@daeus)
@Hannah-c I do think that Rey is somehow related to the Skywalkers, we just don’t know how yet, (obviously). Oooh, what if Rey was Kylo’s younger sister and that’s why Han was being so nice to her and all? And what if…ah!!! Strike out and your path to the dark side with be complete, and together…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose I can write!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Yeees, we totally need to do this for Disney. Kingdom Pen shall take over the galexy!
I didn’t know that the force was in the blood. Huh, I wonder how Anakin got it then.
As I’ve said, I hope Rey remains a nobody, but she probably is the daughter of some Jedi and I guess Luke would be the obvious one. Though I wouldn’t prefer that, I do have to…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus We did it again! And by the way, smoking is bad for computers, so I had to call a technician. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh! Apparently we’re posting at the same time! Heh, how funny. Good job! @daeus
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ha! we posted at the same time. Great job. Your computer must be smoking.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus The time has come for me to depart. I wrote 1430 words in that time and reached chapter seventeen. I also was able to write in one of my favorite lines of the story, so I’m very happy with that. Thanks!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Ok, I stopped now. I made edits on an intro and a first chapter. Hopefully your writing went well.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Sure, that works!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I wasn’t going to write now, but I’m going to do some beta reading if you’re fine with that.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy Do either of you want to write for the next hour or so?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus *grins*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy STARS!!!! I know what I shall do with my day now. *Runs off singing stars*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus I got 243 written and finished a chapter, so we’re just about even. I’m not sure what’s with me today… I just can’t seem to be able to concentrate. My mind is a melted mess of random fragments. I had to do some research on burn scarring and burns in general, and I’ve been processing critique/corrections from @Hope, not to mention I’ve had…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Unfortunately I have to leave to do something, but I got 209 written and finished up a scene, which I feel is pretty good.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy And we’re off! I’m all fingers.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
All right @Daeus. Thirty minutes?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus… eh… probably 2:40 at this point. I’ll tag you when I start, and if that works for you, great.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Hmm, I don’t know. *Thinks* I think I could go for a thirty-minute dash. When will you be writing again?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
No problem @Daeus. 😉 Will you be writing anymore today?
- Load More
