-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Howdy friends. I did some editing on five chapters, which isn’t actually that crazy because I was just correcting some things a beta reader pointed out, but I feel pretty good about it still.
@dragon-snapper What I tend to do with writer’s block is take the block outside with a pocket knife and carve the block into a dragon shape. Try it out.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh help…I have writer’s block…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer *checks internet space* Whew. Just barely enough. Squeeze on in.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Julia-R Ah, yes, an AT-AT, sorry about that…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Welcome friends. *hands out ice cream cones*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Impressive. Hope you’re running goes well. Stay hydrated.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus sorry, gotta run. I got 716 words written though, so I’m pretty happy.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus m’kay I’m with you.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer @dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy I’m gonna write till 9.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer @dragon-snapper @kater-flournoy I’m gonna write till 9.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Unfortunately, I’m with @daeus …schools started up and all. Sorry, though I’ll probably be writing tonight (EST) around eight or so. @overcomer
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Unfortunately, I’m with @daeus…schools started up and all. Sorry, though I’ll probably be writing tonight (EST) around eight or so. @overcomer
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcome Ah, sorry. I’ll be busy for a bit here.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Lessons from a recent revision. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus thanks. I think I will. *calls over shoulder* ‘Hey Matthew! Did you remember about the confetti?!’
*grins*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Lessons from a recent revision. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Ah, much satisfaction be upon you. Matthew is pretty satisfied too, so you can celebrate with him.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
oooh, film is cool. I wish I could do that too.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Need Ideas for Fantasy Names (countries, people, etc.) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
We just had a similar discussion recently here: https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/may-i-ask-for-some-help-world-naming/#post-16663
One thing that might help is to ask whether the language of the country tends to use more thick sounds our lucid sounds. This can be a general theme guiding your name choices. I don’t have a lot of experience with…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to the most dangerous place on the internet…only if you’re an enemy of dragons. I am Dragon Snapper, pleased to meet your acquaintance.
Caution: Wild dragons tend to be a little snappy. Thou shalt not provoke them into anger. -
Daeus replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@Luke-C Hi! I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but being a male, you’re an extremely rare breed of writer. *fistbump* My dad’s a computer scientist, but I guess I never really picked up on that much. More of a writer. 🙂 Are you writing anything now?
Oh yes, and this is the bestistest place on the internet. *nods*
- Load More
