-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy *eats chocolate thoughtfully* Maybe shorter claws do make a difference…*offers chocolate easter egg* (even if it’s not easter)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Now now @Dragon-Snapper. I just trimmed my claws, and I’m sure that made the only difference. *offers you chocolate coin from her very special treasure-hoard*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
🙁 Grr…@kate-flournoy You wrote more than I did…grr. I wrote 1209 words total. Those chairs look quite tempting…*opens mouth to breathe fire, but then thinks of @bluejay …leaves them alone* I’ll be back you chairs!
@daeus -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
🙁 Grr…@kate-flournoy You wrote more than I did…grr. I wrote 1209 words total. Those chairs look quite tempting…*opens mouth to breathe fire, but then thinks of @bluejay…leaves them alone* I’ll be back you chairs!
@daeus -
Daeus replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
#2 for Tessa
#1 for Anna
#3 for Kate -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus that’s great. I finished a chapter and started a new one— 1,312, roughly. Probably less than that, but I forgot to mark where I started. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I reached the end of a chapter so I decided to end a tad early. I fixed some things Hope had pointed out on two of my chapters.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
yurp yurp
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper yep. Nine.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yay! It’s been so long! See you guys regular time? @daeus @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper me too. We’ll just have a regular old reunion here. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper I’m joining.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus no. INFPs see things very clearly and despise hiding from the truth of reality. (One of their paradoxes.) He would know that for the world to heal, he would have to perish. And he would be okay with that.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Um, wow.
Um, wow.
So, miss Webster, just one more question. For the protagonists, do you think he might view them almost as inseparable from his own soul? Might he look to them for the healing of his own wounds? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @bluejay @anyone else
Friends, the time has come for writing to commence. Who will join the Dragon? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ooh, this looks fun! Okay…
#2 for @ClaireC.
#1 for @Daeus.
Hm… because you’re an Aussie I’ll say #3 is false for @Bluejay. Why do Aussies need kangaroos in a zoo? *crosses fingers*
@Anna-Brie um… #3?Okay, for myself…
1. My umbilical cord almost choked me as a baby.
2. I love owls.
3. I swim like a fish. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ooh, this looks fun! Okay…
#2 for @Claire-C.
#1 for @Daeus.
Hm… because you’re an Aussie I’ll say #3 is false for @Bluejay. Why do Aussies need kangaroos in a zoo? *crosses fingers*
@Anna-Brie um… #3?Okay, for myself…
1. My umbilical cord almost choked me as a baby.
2. I love owls.
3. I swim like a fish. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Oh, and about the protagonists, he’ll probably recognize the beauty of truth in them that he once had and rejected, and both despise and adore them. This will make it more difficult for him to destroy them— these people have a chance to turn the world around and reverse everything he has made hideous, and he would give his very life’s blood for…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Oh, and about the protagonists, he’ll probably recognize the beauty of truth in them that he once had and rejected, and both despise and adore them. This will make it more difficult for him to destroy them— these people have a chance to turn the world around and reverse everything he has made hideous, and he would give his very life’s blood for…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
No threats required, sir. XD
And this guy sounds fascinating.
To answer your question about subordinates… okay, well first of all you need to understand that INFPs are not natural leaders. They have the vision to spark a movement, but lack the stamina to realize it on their own. Only if their cause is spotless and completely in line with…[Read more]
- Load More
