-
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Well, everyone, another milestone…
I have reached page 100 in my story. 11 point Time New Roman font, which is something to cheer about. YAY! I reached that mark within the course of three and a half months. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy How ironic…I happen to be writing about a dragon right now.
(No, actually, it didn’t occur to me. I just happen to be at a point of the story which I’ve waited for for a long time–if four months count as long) 😀 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper I’m bowing out as well. Good luck, fellow reptilian wordsmith! 😀 (That’s quite a word-count— did you trim your claws? 😀 )
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy @jess @bluejay Not to say I’m stopping, but just giving you all an update, particularly to those who are leaving. I wrote 1523 words and reached another, very happiable mark. I reached page 100!!!! Yay!
@bluejay I like “I Love You Too”, but I agree with @Kate-flournoy. Perhaps you could do something along the lines of “I Love You…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Bluejay hm… probably ‘I Love you Too’, though that might more suggest a romance than a father/daughter relationship.
I got 787 words written and pulled myself out of a vacation-induced slump, so I’m pretty happy. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Hey, great job! (I’ll also be asleep then)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
That’s awesome @Jess. I’ll be sleeping in a few hours though… 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yay, four people in one! That hasn’t happened in a while! 😀
@kate-flournoy @jess
@bluejay (And in honor of this, I won’t melt anything tonight.) -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Yes, and you’re welcome to join. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Emma-Flournoy *sigh* You would.
XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
No, you’re not sounding crazy; I just wasn’t sure what you were talking about at first. 🙂
I understand you now; mostly. If you mean by ‘manipulating by influence’ that I was doing this at someone elses’ request (which I don’t think is what you mean?), I wasn’t. I did it by myself, because I was afraid if a third party weren’t involved,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
YAY! @kate-flournoy Probably till nine, though I’m not sure if my family has other plans tonight. I’ll either see you at nine or whenever I have to go. But either way: ready, set, write!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper I can do it tonight!!! Till nine?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay @overcomer @daeus @kate-flournoy @jess @somebody
I’ll be around if anyone’s writing. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus yes. All 4% of the population who are INFPs should have their own personal ENFJ to make sure things actually happen. XD
You do have a point there, but while outward appearances/behaviors can certainly provide great clues it’s not perfect for interpretation— with MBTI, it’s not what people are or do or look like, but how they think. @Emma…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy Ha! That was my thought exactly — your agent. Guess it’s nice to have one of those.
So, not being very familiar with that personality type, I looked it up. Now, I’m really not the one to draw a line here, but it seems to me that on a normal day, an ENFJ and an ISFJ would be almost undiscernable. The difference would be mainly…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus no, you’re not sounding crazy at all. With the picture you got, @Emma-Flournoy is undoubtedly an ENFJ.
But I have something to say on this. *puffs up importantly* I still think Emma is closer to ISFJ than ENFJ— except when it comes to me. For some reason. 😛 She’s like my agent or something. The ENFJ comes out dominant in her whenever…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@emma-flournoy Yeah, that was where it mainly showed. Of course, I am going completely off conjecture here, but I got a fairly strong impression of it. Am I sounding crazy?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Wh-wh-what?
Uh…sorry, I don’t think I’m getting what you’re talking about.
Kate thinks maybe when we first met in person?
Okay…okay. Is that what you mean? -
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
You mean before we were talking about it on here, @Daeus, right?
Yeah, you were purpose driven and you set forth an act, manipulating by influence. You were fairly subtle, probably good at feigning you understood less than you actually did, conducting matters with a certain delicacy. It was all incredibly amusing since I knew…[Read more]
- Load More
