-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
And I’m only frustrated with myself, @Daeus.
We’re good. *shakes your hand*😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@winter-rose Alright, I can write now whenever you’re ready.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
More like I’ll be creeped out and want to run for my life.
*sheepish laugh* That’s what I was only slightly concerned about, though I was mostly certain you were joking. I’m sorry. I’m fine. Thank you. I believe you. Honestly.
*deep contented sigh*
*hysterical laughing fit*
Emma. You. Worry. Too. Much.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@emma-flournoy Ha! Be thou at peace. Bewilderinizing is too bewildering for me. I’ve given it up at least for a while now. You can consider me sincere. Word of honor.
As long as you didn’t think anything in my post starting with, “Kate, now you’re just being impertinent” was the least bit sincere, you haven’t been had. I didn’t try anything a…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
More like I’ll be creeped out and want to run for my life.
Brilliant. We’ve tarnished our reputations forever.
Okay sir, you most certainly have not lost your bewildering powers, if you’re still trying to push my worry button. Because I’m still having to look closely and tell myself it’s all right. *shakes head*
Congratulations.
😉*laughs at t…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@emma-flournoy More like I’ll be creeped out and want to run for my life.
@kate-flournoy Well, I am a reckless gambler at heart. Gotta at least try the last ditch efforts.
*looks at hand* Excuse me while I go rub off this wing print.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*dissolves into helpless laughter* It’s okay. I think we can all call a truce. That was fun for once in a while but even I would have gotten muddled if we went on much further. You kept it up longer than I thought you could, though. *high five*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Excellent. *shakes hands too*
All on good terms again. Happy happy.So all this means that next time we meet in person, none of us are going to be shy and we’ll all be perfectly comfortable, right?
Right.😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Alrighty. *shakes hands* All’s right. It was getting rather difficult to lie nonstop anyways. I guess it’s not my thing. You were right, Kate. Maybe I should just be honest. *Takes a deep breath* I shall try.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Intriguing. Most intriguing.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Then what on earth do you call all your regular unnormality??!
Ha! That’s what you think. *smirks* But my dear, who says one mask cannot simply hide another?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Oh and @Daeus , ‘steal’ is your life motto?
I think we need to get some authorities involved here.
😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Deary me. Such sad business, misunderstandings. *tries to hold back the frustrated tears*
Peeking out of your ‘normal’ mask for the first time in 17 years, @Kate-Flournoy? Then what on earth do you call all your regular unnormality??!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*smothers laughter*
Okay, okay… I’m just messing with you guys. Never mind. Everything’s fine. No need to be ‘Schmidten’ with horror. *groans* I promise to act normal again. It was kinda nice, peeking for real out of my ‘normal’ mask though… one gets a little tired of it after seventeen years. *sinister chuckle*
*waves hand beneficently* Let…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Kate, now you’re just being impertinent.
Hope no doubt hopes she were gone by now, I’m Schmidtin with horror, and I’m so lacking for a proper metaphor for this situation I’m just going steal from Emma and call you a bird of prey.
*looks very depressed at palm of hand as if I’ve never seen it before*
“steal” is my life motto however.
Now,…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Um… no.
And I disdain to explain myself further. *sniff*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus
Ah, I bet she could look like an owl if she really wanted to. She’s a master at imitation. 😉I guess that just goes to show that an enemy without can fatally distract
from an enemy within.
And I believe what she meant was this. I was the enemy without, and in pretending to think I’d offended you, distracted you—the enemy within,…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@winter-rose Cool. I should be able to find time to join you this afternoon.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*grin widens*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Ahgh! You literally are the creepiest person I’ve ever met.
- Load More
