-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
He says forget it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Give him my warm regards. I’ll have to start shopping for a card fitting for the occasion. What type of present do you think he’d like?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*shakes head* yes, I know… LISTEN UP HAROLD DO YOU HEAR THAT???!! Hm… actually I have a feeling he’ll not mind dark hair by the end of the book. *mysterious smile*
😉
@Daeus -
Daeus replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh really? I never would have guessed.
Speaking of which, I just chastised Harold for an impertinent remark on that count. I’m holding you personally responsible for reforming him.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
That does sound quite funny, @Jess. Good luck. 🙂
And yes, never underestimate the damage a pair of scissors can do in the hands of a child. Once one of my sisters trimmed her eyelashes. 😛Hahaha @Daeus actually her degradation was against me, not against dark hair. She was complimenting the younger sibling on being the nicest dark-haired person…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Oh, I’m glad @jess. It almost consoles me for Emma’s degradation of dark hair.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
That sounds like a funny story, @Jess.
Good luck. 😀 -
Daeus replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
I cut my brother’s hair once when I was only three, doing it with plastic scissors. It ended up being so bad that my mom had to take him to the barber.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Emma that’s what I was going to say! 😛 Unfortunately my dark hair used to be a tender subject for me @Jess as I’m the only one in the family (besides aforementioned black-haired little sister, whose is really more dark brown than black) to have it. Thank goodness I’ve grown out of that. 😛
Um… hm… what else??? Let’s see… I remember…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Most interesting. 😛
Well…I once told my little sister with black hair in @Kate-Flournoy ‘s hearing that she was the cutest girl with black hair I’d ever seen, just to make Kate sad (as Kate has black hair). That was many years ago, and it’s only funny in retrospect because Kate and I are such great friends now. 😀
I know, terrible.
Did…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*gasp* OFFICIALLY. FREAKED. OUT.
*wails* @Aratrea how could you?!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh, well, nobody knows for sure, but this is definitely what’s happening. So Josiah just became editor in chief. Coincidence? I think not. This movement is a certain sign of a grab for power. Only problem is Reagan and the other staff members still balance out the power. Hence, in a master stroke of villainy worthy of writing an…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*gasp* @Daeus you may be on to something… oh dear oh dear, what sort of conspiracy???
XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy *chokes* Um, yeah. Not at all creepy that I can think of.
Now what is creepy is how often authors choke. It almost seems like a conspiracy or something.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy *chokes* Um, yeah. Not at all creepy that I can think of.
Now what is creepy is how often author’s choke. It almost seems like a conspiracy or something.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Excuse me while I go rub off this wing print.
@Daeus nice.
And I’m pretty sure I’m less creepy in person… maybe… at least I hope so… 😛 XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Yep. *resignedly cheerful grin*
But I will try to stop.Thanks, @Daeus.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@winter-rose Finished now. Got one chapter edited — 2,111 words. I think that’s fairly good for me and I’m especially glad to be getting back into doing this after missing it for so long.
Thanks!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@winter-rose Sweet. I’ll go till 4:25. See you then.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@emma-flournoy, you do worry too much.
Suffocates you with consolations and good will.
- Load More
