-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What Going Out West Taught Me About Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-Eaton hm, you have a point… 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Advice?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I’m sorry, I know this isn’t my conversation, but I have to say thank you so much for writing this, ‘Depression is a result of worry. Depression kills your joy and the joy of the Lord is your strength. When you aren’t worrying, you’re stronger and nothing seems impossible.’, @Daeus. I so needed that. Seeing other people say this kind of thing rat…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*bows* Thank you. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield
Snacks are always important. I took a break to get cookies as well, so I guess we’re even. :p
I wrote 1,809 words. No, I’m not kidding. Don’t ask how I did that because I have no idea. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Aaaaannd I’m still here. Ready for another round. On your marks, get set, write on!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Advice?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@WarrioroftheRealm yeah. What he said. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Advice?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Sure. I might be able to help. At least, I’ve been non-stop editing for, umm, maybe six months or so and haven’t gotten tired of it.
I’d guess they’re three possible options for what’s holding you back: Depression with book in general, lack of discipline (aka, you can’t stay concentrated), or you’re too excited about your next…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Advice?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Oooh boy I am really not the person to be giving advice on editing. 😛 But let me see what I can do… hm… *thinkthinkthink* How did I overcome this problem?
*makes wry face* Did I even have this problem?
Well yes… in some small measure anyway. Okayyyyy… I’ll give this a shot. It’s easy to view editing as simply a drudgery— boring because…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@the-bean Okay, now I’m leaving. All in all, I wrote 702 words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@the-bean Oh, didn’t realize you were writing. If you’re still going, I’ll still be here.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy @rolena-hatfield
Okay, I’ll take lunch since we all seem to be breaking for now. I wrote 533 words. Thanks for writing!
For future reference to anyone who will be writing in the future, I should be writing most of the day.
@kate-flournoy That’s fine! Good luck! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy @rolena-hatfield
Okay, I’ll take lunch since we all seem to be breaking for now. I wrote 533 words. Thanks for writing!
For future reference to anyone who will be writing in the future, I should be writing most of the day. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I’m still writing but I think I’m not gonna race, because I’m getting to a really tricky plot-twist and I need to concentrate without feeling rushed. Good luck though. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Yay! I’ll be getting lunch sooner or later, but I should be around for most of the day.
@kate-flournoy Are you still going? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
M’kay guys, I’m stopping now. Got 382 words.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic You know your friend's a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy NO! It’s good!! I love it!
When you start analyzing a dinner conversation from your character’s point of view.
@Rolena-Hatfield That’s hilarious, though. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy @rolena-hatfield
Let’s go! -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey @Rolena-Hatfield and @Dragon-Snapper mind if I join?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Yep, still here. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic You know your friend's a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
When you get addicted to analyzing every single bingle aspect of a story due to listening to them.
@Emma-Flournoy *ducks under table with a grimace*
- Load More
