-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *laughs**winces* That sounds painfully familiar. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey, that’s great Kate. And miss dragon, no editing’s bad if it’s editing that needs to be done. I fixed some points of editing on two of my chapters.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy
Yay! Good job! That’s a lot!
I edited and wrote, bringing myself to around a grand total oooooffff……….119!!!!!!! *audience claps* *bows*
Yeah, I know it’s not that much, but yay editing. I’m changing quite a bit around, so what’s done is done. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus @Dragon-Snapper I’m at a good stopping place, so I’m stopping a bit early. I got 1,106 words— yay! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy
I’m joining for the remainder of the time. 😀 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Ha.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Sure. How high do I need to count?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus count me in.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey @kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper @anyone, I’m on till nine.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey @kate-flournoy @dragon-shapper @anyone, I’m on till nine.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
I also like the animal version of Robin Hood, where Robin Hood is a fox and Prince John is a lion. That’s one of my favorites; and along those lines, The Emperor’s New Groove. Oh, Kronk. That one never gets old.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Gray Havens: Music and Storytelling in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
@christi-eaton Heh, you can say that again. I don’t really think I could listen to them long term, but they’re really neat.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
And of course, The Princess Bride. I don’t think that one is so awesome for its characters (except for Humperdink, who is SO well done 😛 And Fezzik…and Count Rugen…and Vizzini…well, I guess it’s mostly just Westly and Buttercup who aren’t incredible. *gulp*) as much as it is for the dialogue and relationships. The dialogue is just too…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Gray Havens: Music and Storytelling in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
@christi-eaton Wow! Thanks so much. Contemporary Christian music normally annoys me because it seems to manipulate emotions rather than inspire them, but this band plays legitimately good music and I absolutely agree that their lyrics are pure poetry (as lyrics should be!).
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-Swiftblade hey, you like a lot of our favorites. 😀 BBC Pride and Prejudice… Seven Brides for Seven Brothers… Court Jester… we like all of those. Not to mention It’s a Wonderful Life and Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, which we already brought up…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-Swiftblade hey, you like a lot of our favorites. 😀 BBC Pride and Prejudice… Seven Brides for Seven Brothers… Court Jester… we like all of those.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper yi—!! Oh wait. 😛 Still though, that’s quite a bit. Good job.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy I edited through 1363 words. Not wrote, edited. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus that’s great. I got 651 words— not stunning, but not too bad either. Besides I’m working on a scene I really like, so I’m having fun at the same time. 😉 More fun than usual, that is. Funny how some scenes are like that.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Ok, I’m stopping just a tad early here because I edited a chapter, then read back through it to make sure it sounded right and I don’t feel like going into the next one for just five minutes. Much thanks to you both. This was a productive night.
- Load More
