-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Oh yes! That thing! Yeah, that was really helpful.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Hey, well when you find out what it was, ship some of it to me.
I corrected a couple small things from three of my chapters then did some beta reading for Tessa. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus I got 1,157… not sure what’s going on… 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey! @bluejay It’s been a while.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*grins* @Bluejay I know you were joking. 😉 *hugs you back*
Putting a brick on your head, eh? Interesting. I don’t care enough to try. 😀
Oh and @Brandon-Miller, I have no doubt Nebraska’s great too. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus I’m in.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy Writing tonight. Boy, I’m really glad to be doing this again. See you at nine if you’re joining.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey @Bluejay! It’s not like I can help how tall I am! It’s only one or two inches’ difference, anyway, and I don’t lord it over her. 😛
And I have plenty of feelings, Tessa. Trust me. 😀 -
Kate Flournoy and
Brandon Miller are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@Brandon-Miller ha, yep. Emma and I are sisters, and for the record *squares shoulders* I’m older than she is… most people don’t know that… because she’s taller… XD XD XD
Yes, only two dragons as far as I know. 😀
No @Bluejay. I’m fine.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*rushes in late, crashes into chair and catches breath* Well, seems like you’ve already been sufficiently welcomed @Brandon-Miller, but I guess one more won’t hurt. So— welcome to the bestestist place on the internet. Yes. I know you’ve already been introduced to the word. 😀
Seems like you fit right in. We’re all mad here. *Cheshire cat grin*…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@Brandon-Miller
It was nice to be able to root for the main character and support his moral actions in a film without compromising my own!*gasp* I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!
Oh, welcome to Kingdom Pen. 😀 The more comedians the better. Oh, and do you live in the Ohio midwest?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@Brandon-miller Have I established we’re crazy yet?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus *bows* Why thank you. And yes, the ‘i’ does belong at the end, but if you want to add some ‘Daeus flare’ go ahead. 😉
And also, about my crazy words, incredamazing and fantasgreat belong to a few shows I’ve watched, so don’t give me all the credit. I just changed them up a bit. *evil grin* And also, we can just use any adjective we want to…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@draon-snapper
incredamazingiest
I love it! That word is absolutely incredamazing. The others are good too, but that is incredamazingest. (does the “i” belong there near the end or not?)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
😀 :p I figured that if other people stole bestestiest or whatever it is, then I can have my own word. Like we established, crazy.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@Brandon-miller
Howdy! Comedian, eh? Well, I’ll have you know that I’m a freelance comedian. (Not like Tim Hawkins, if anyone knows who he is. Anyone?) I just like to make people laugh. Things like that. 😀
@daeus is right. We’re all craaaaazzzyy! We come in all shapes and sizes too! I’m a dragon, others are unicorns, some are notorious for being…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@Brandon-miller
Howdy! Comedian, eh? Well, I’ll have you know that I’m a freelance comedian. (Not like Tim Hawkins, if anyone knows who he is. Anyone?) I just like to make people laugh. Things like that. 😀
@daeus is right. We’re all craaaaazzzyy! We come in all shapes and sizes too! I’m a dragon, others are unicorns, some are notorious for being…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Ah, Hannah, that lists the most recently created topics. What Kate is talking about was something that looked the same but showed the most recent comments.
I would second that if there is any way to change it back so that it shows the most recent comments, that would be very helpful.
- Load More
