-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Alrighty! @winter-rose
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya @overcomer Yes! Vidangel!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @overcomer I have editing to do, so I’ll join ya if you’re still there.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-H Ah, that’s too bad. I wish valuable information wouldn’t go out of style. 😛
@Mark-Kamibaya Huh, that’s funny…I never thought of men being feminist. Though to be honest, I’m not sure I’d call that feminism; I think that would go more under the banner of acting like a Christian and a gentleman. 😀
And I haven’t used any of those movie…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-H Okay, so we’ve lost information. That’s too bad. Well, I’m glad Henty wanted to clear Wallace’s name. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose
I edited about 5 pages to my story. Thanks! -
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-H I can’t remember where you mentioned this; I thought it was on the Prayer Requests topic, but I looked there and couldn’t find it. I think it was you who said it though…How did your brother’s online evolution vs. creation debate turn out?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-H Oh, I know. That’s very inspiring.
How did Henty know he was right? I though there was very little known about Wallace—most of his history just came from a ballad?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-H Oh, I know. That’s very inspiring.
How did Henty know he was right? I though there was very little know about Wallace—most of his history just came from a ballad?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I have editing to do, so I’ll join you if you’re still there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @bluejay I have editing to do, so I’ll join you if you’re still there.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-H Nope, I haven’t read that one. I don’t like Henty all that well either. 😛 What makes it one of your favorite books if you’re not a Henty fan?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Heeeeyyy! In Freedom’s Cause, I’ve read that one. It’s been awhile, but I remember it being not too bad for a Henty.
High praise, I know. 😛And Scottish Chiefs is definitely worth reading. Not the best written in all aspects by any means, but I still enjoyed it quite a bit.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*MANY THUMBS UP* 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper YAY!!! *balloons, confetti, lemonade, sherbet, cookies, sparkles*
It’s a glorious feeling, isn’t it? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Wowy for you, @Dragon-Snapper! Your first novel—yeah, I bet it is exciting!! What genre is it?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Thanks @jess
It’s crazy exciting, this being my first novel.
For anyone who’s wondering, the first draft so far is about 80,000 words. 4 months. Thus begins the editing stage. -
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Alright, peoples. (thanks @anne-of-lothlorien)
I have an ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
I have finished the first draft of my novel!!!
@overcomer @bluejay @kate-flournoy @spradlin @hope @jess @gretald @ingridrd @alia @daeus @Hannah-krynicki @corissa-maiden-of-praise @winter-rose @anne-of-lothlorien @graciekry @aella @sleepwalkingMK @Brandon-miller @anyone else -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*gasp of wonder* They let dragons into college?? Will you major in phone repair? 😀 😀
I don’t think I’ll be much help here, ’cause I’m not planning to go to college.
Buuuut…if this may help at all…the president of Liberty University does not have my respect. You’ll know why if you like to keep up with the news…
I’m serious, he doesn’t.…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-h It’s a partly fictionalized William Wallace story. If you read it, it should mostly be for Edwin—he’s the best character in there. 😀 And I don’t think he was even real 🙁 🙁
The story was good, as I remember, and there were several well done minor characters; Wallace is pretty much Mr. Perfect though. 😛 (Not quite like the Wallace in…[Read more] - Load More

@emma-flournoy It turned out really well, actually. There were two people who were attacking him and using bad language instead of logic to argue, but now they are actually on friendly terms, although they still disagree. I think he was more able to reach the others who were on the sidelines and weren’t really sure what to believe.
Oh, that’s really good!