-
Daeus replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
@draon-snapper Oh, yes. Nothing’s changing. This would be an add-on.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien VEGGIETALES!!! I got the reference to Larry the Cucumber. However, which episode is it from?
-
Snapper replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Agreed. No NANOWRIMO I’ll probably be doing one next summer, and hey, maybe we could both do it so we’re not alone?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Well, I don’t hate it, but it is not an option for me. I can’t do webinars, and as discussed in the Mind of a Writer, I hardly talk about my books. The Forum that exists is pretty much as far as I can go.
So, we wouldn’t have to do this thing, right? And also, the forum would remain the same? -
Snapper replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Well, I don’t hate it, but it is not an option for me. I can’t do webinars, and as discussed in the Mind of a Writer, I hardly talk about my books. The Forum that exists is pretty much as far as I can go.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@Sierra-R The 2012 adaptation of the musical? I’m glad to hear it’s accurate…my parents tried watching it some time ago and I think they didn’t even finish it because they didn’t like it. I think it was because everything was sung. But I’m glad to hear it’s in some measure accurate. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien I’m not doing NaNo, ’cause I’m not exactly a writer. But have fun. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien I’m not, but have fun. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien I SO know what you mean with all that Merry and Pippin and Sam stuff!! Totally with you there. I may not always actually tear up, but I feel it so much.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
Never mind @spradlin. Just copied that list.
And I’ll add @anne-of-lothlorien @dragon-snapper
-
Daeus replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
Anyone?
@overcomer @bluejay @kate-flournoy @his-instrument @jess @clairec @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @winter-rose @ingridrd @Christi-eaton @adry_grace @hope @anna-brie @gretald @jadamae @Hannah-krynicki @graciekry @writefury @Hannah-olsen @sarah-h @Hannah-c @spradlin @ivy-rose @corissa-maiden-of-praise @Julia-r @alia -
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Except people don’t convince me I’m wrong. They convince me that I need to reconsider something and then I convince myself that I am wrong. And I don’t show how confident I am of my opinions. I sound open minded even though I’m not… but I am very open minded… but I’m not… but I am! Ugh! It’s just an ENFJ thing. We’re both extremely dogmatic…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus So glad you agree.
The criticism is probably going to be the worst part of writing for you and me, then. I take pain when people don’t like something. Of course, I could never let anyone know that, because then it would be a weakness to me. Can’t. Show. Them. Anything. -
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper You’re right. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus I hardly share my writing with anyone either. It must be an ENFJ thing. I mean, there are a few people, but I don’t like sharing it. I tend to be very paranoid in that way. You probably won’t hear much about my books on here. Sorry guys.
And I agree with pretty much everything you said about being introvertish. I’m right even if what I’m…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Hmm… well yes. There is some danger there, except I’m exaggerating. I’ve been convinced I’m wrong plenty of times before. It doesn’t offend me. The only thing that really offends me in argument is when people ignore what I’m saying and just keep repeating slogans.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I’m not sure it’s an introvert thing. I personally don’t dare to tell anyone my writing ideas except my mom and a few people on here, and even then, I don’t like to share more than a little. If someone disliked my idea, I would take it personally. I’m not that way with most things though. When it comes to logic, I always think I’m right and it is…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Winter-Rose yes!!! INFPs unite! 😀
Yes, I used to. I still don’t share half of them; only the good ones, and then only to @Emma-Flournoy and my mom. Emma isn’t a writer, but she’s been my #1 fan from the beginning, and she’s really helpful with that sort of stuff. 😀
It is difficult to open up to others about my ideas, though. Mostly because I…[Read more] -
Daeus started the topic Panel Discussions in the forum 9 years, 11 months ago
Greetings my fellow keepers!
I bring you good tidings. As you’ve probably noticed, KP has been ramping up recently to provide you with the best resources we can possibly conceive to meet your special writing needs. Have you taken a look at the Surviving NaNoWriMo book yet? That’s just one example.
Now there’s been another idea circulating…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise @sleepwalkingMK TEST DRIVE! Yes, I love that song. All HTTYD songs get to me.
@daeus Well, that’s good. I’m glad its not too complex.
@kate-flournoy My brains not keeping up with all this, so I’m just going to insert myself here and hope for the best.Okay, so I have a talking-to-my-stuff example for you all. I was…[Read more]
- Load More
