-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Yah…it’s a work in progress. 😀
What, you weren’t one of those whose parents just threw you in the pool as a baby and there you learned? 😛 Heh. I’ve never actually known any of those, but I’ve heard it. I’m not sure it’s true. 😉 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Yah…it’s a work in progress. 😀
What, you weren’t one of those whose parents just threw you in the pool as a baby and there you learned? 😛 Heh. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Well, had spinal problems. Theoretically those have been fixed. *shrug* I’ve got unfigurable head problems still in the figuring process though, so that could be a factor. *’nother shrug*
-
Daeus posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy thought you would find this fun. Josiah just mentioned your profile is the third most visited page on all of KP.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise @Emma-Flournoy also has spinal problems, so I’m sure that doesn’t help either.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Nah, not the life jacket. I don’t use one of those any more. I can swim well enough to not drown, but it’s more floundering. 😛 It hurts my chest most, and my stomach and my head, and makes me feel too out of breath.
Don’t be sorry, I’m all for suggestions on how to enjoy it more. I want so much to do it better. 🙂 I…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I guess just remember (with writing) it will probably be at least a month before they figure out you didn’t take their advice, and then you probably will have forgotten about the whole thing by then and they may have too.
@Daeus Ha! That’s da spirit. 😀And then too, just… just… you gotta do that stuff. Put on a devil-may-care face and assum…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Meh, I know. Not complicated. You’re probably right, as usual. (Just kidding, I know you’re right. You always have to do what you know is best, even if you can’t have everyone agree. Now. I will stop distracting you. I am terribly sorry for my inconsideration. Please, write.)
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy I’m a little that way, but not to such a degree. I guess just remember (with writing) it will probably be at least a month before they figure out you didn’t take their advice, and then you probably will have forgotten about the whole thing by then and they may have too.
And then too, just… just… you gotta do that stuff. Put on…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Oh and @Anne-of-Lothlorien, @Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise, I think @SleepwalkingMK is right—is it Morgan? That’s my four year old brother’s name. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Bluejay well I think I did know that you were a singer, but I would have known anyway because only a singer would say that. And yes, I am a singer too. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy yeah, I guess you just have to accept that you can’t please everybody. I’m used to it by now. Maybe I did struggle with it starting out; I don’t remember. But ultimately you know what’s best for your work, and you choose the opinions that help most, and that’s your responsibility as a writer.
It’s really not all that complicated,…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy yeah, but how do you not feel bad about if you had multiple opinions, and you only took one? I know as an opinion giver that if my opinion was one of those not taken, I would not be offended at all, but as an opinion taker I would still be concerned. So I suppose it’s just an irrational thing where you have to tell yourself it’s…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy I think that’s right. Think of it like “dance” only without the “n” and with a stronger s sound and a bit of us before the s.
Speaking of which, I realized that the u is simply pronounced quickly if my name is spoken slowly. It is when you refer to me casually that the u becomes barely pronounced.
@hope Not that then. It’s like…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy ummmm… you deal with it. *toothy grin*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Ah I know, it’s so fun to be goofy online. Sometimes I have to be careful I’m not doing it too much. 😛
Uh, yus…definitely could prove fatal someday if not corrected. 😉 Though I don’t live near the sea or anything, so I should be fine for now at least. I’m not exactly leery of swimming, but I can not do it well, and it…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Bluejay wow, well good for you. More power to ya. 😀 And actually 8% introversion is an extremely small margin. For comparison, I’m 98% introverted, and though I am an introvert, most people think I’m an extrovert once I get comfortable around them, so I’m outgoing even for an introvert.
If that makes any sense whatsoever…So @Daeus I’ve been…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
Great ideas @sleepwalkingmk
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@hope Uum… maybe. I don’t know what a short a is.
- Load More

@Daeus WHAT??? O.O Tell me you’re kidding. *faints*
Probably trying to get an up-close look at my profile pic and figure out what it actually is… XD
No, serious. We think it’s people going to get your tag. Can’t be sure though.
Ahhh. Yes. You’re right, that’s probably it. Wow, my weird name has made me soooo popular… 😀
Hee hee. I’ll have to put an explanation on how to pronounce my name on my profile 😉
The world would be so dull without unpronounceable names, wouldn’t it? 😛
@kate-flournoy Is that even a question? I wouldn’t exist then! =bad
😀