-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
WD40 for a ransom!! That’s great. It wouldn’t work with Ciaran.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Osmosis!! I was learning about that recently! 😀
Oh sorry…I thought you’d met Ciaran. -
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’ll make sure to be armed with some WD-40 when I meet him. That way if he is a bad guy and captures me, I can always ransom myself. Does this world have WD-40? If not, I’ll be extra safe.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hmmm… @Daeus could we get Conrad to write manuals for our cabin appliances that our guests would understand?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *rolls eyes*
@Daeus no. One of my characters. -
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Who’s Ciaran? Is that a sibling of yours? I hardly know your family 🙁 Not very good and gathering in information by osmosis.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Solemnly. 🙁
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Ah. That’s Ciaran’s type. *nods somlemnly*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus *chokes* Yeah. Definitely not an INFP.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yeah. Drills and saws and wires gears and stuff. Mechanic. Engineer. Inventor. Knows how anything works without having ever seen it before and with a blindfold on and half his brain tied behind his back.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
So he is an ISTP?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Panel Discussions in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
Aye aye, Hannah.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy ISTP!!!!
I get those letters all confused in my head.
Yes, that would be incredibly shocking if he was an INFP, wouldn’t it? heh heh heh.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus Oh dear. *shakes head sadly* You did not say it in any sort of joking way. 😛
What, then? ESTJ? I wouldn’t think so, but that’s as far from INFP as possible… -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Bluejay welcome to the club. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Wait… @Daeus you just said Conrad was an INFP. I was actually shocked— I had him down as an ISTP— but then you said… I’m confused.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy That’s hilarious. Conrad is as far from an INFP as you could imagine.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
OH!! Well that’s different…guess you would know. Well, I’m happy to have both. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I know what you mean @WarrioroftheRealm.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hm. Well, I wasn’t going by category. I was going by your eyes. *raises eyebrows*
- Load More
