-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Unrealistic Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Even worse: They do the dreaded gagJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Unrealistic Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@hannah-c My cat has this strange and frighteningly accurate radar for when I’m writing death scenes.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Unrealistic Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
*randomly popping up in a swirl of glitter* Ha, love bites are WONDERFUL when you’re trying to type… Your hero ends up doing the weirdest things, like kjdytUKKdg.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay @perfectfifths Yeah, they were daughters of Zeus… like absolutely everything else. Obviously a good reason to make them our slaves.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
*claps* There you are @dragon-snapper. That’s how it’s done. Now she’ll be your slave forever.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Actually… 🙂 *evil chuckle*
Muse! You shall thus bow to my every whim! Fight this thing that you call ‘Writer’s Block’ and overcome it with your AmuseING humor. Bow! -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I wasn’t cheating! I was being resourceful.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Yes! Shakespeare. Though technically you cheated. *scowls* Okay, does anybody know what play that’s from?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Free Verse Poems in the forum Poetry 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay I’ve written free verse before. Actually, It’s a poem here on KP, if you want to check it out. It’s called the Awareness of Grace. I wrote that on a whim. Just felt like trying poetry sometime (my first poem) and that’s what happened. I’m not expert….yeah, ask @spradlin. You guys could have a nice talk on the melted chair I just gave…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Shakespear? I don’t know, I just know that there’s a book on him called Brightest heaven of invention.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy lol. It creeps me out too. I like the picture, but I think I’m not used to the smile yet.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
‘O, for a muse of fire, to ascend the brightest heaven of invention…’
Sorry. Couldn’t resist. If anyone on here gets that reference I shall be eternally happy…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Free Verse Poems in the forum Poetry 9 years, 9 months ago
Yeah. What he said. Also, authenticity. The key to any poem is authenticity, but an un-authentic rhyming poem can get away with it because the words sound pleasant even without their meaning, but free-verse doesn’t have that.
And I concur. Talk to @Spradlin. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Um… I don’t know, but if you threaten to consume your muse with fire, I’m sure that it will be more than willing to serve you.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Free Verse Poems in the forum Poetry 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay Well, free verse isn’t really my biggest thing, but I have written it a little. Others will probably give you some finer points (@spradlin, get over here!), but I think the biggest point is that you have to use As-Many-Metaphors-As-Possible. I mean, free verse by its very definition means it has no structure so the only thing you’re left…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus *eats an icecream* I’m so glad you did well! But I’m afraid I need my own muse to come back. How’d you get yours to come back????
@kate-flournoy It’s better than I did: 529 words. 😛
And on account of my unsuccessful evening, I will now proceed to melt the chairs. *melts chairs* (Sorry @bluejay) -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Your new profile pic keeps freaking me out… I’m so used to your old one I don’t recognize you when you post because the colors are wrong. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Your new profile pic keeps freaking me out… I’m so used to your old one I don’t recognize you when you post because the colors are wrong. 😛
- Load More
