-
Daeus replied to the topic Attack this, please in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 9 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Well, it is kinda a revamped Monte Cristo, but I don’t think I’d say so. TCOMC is definitely the closest book I can think to it, but pretty much everything that happens is significantly different, the MCs are very different, and the last part is especially different. It’s just the overall feel of the novel which is very similar.…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic A writing idea. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@timothy-young. I’ve heard of people doing something like this with their email list. They’ll send out a survey to see what types of books people like the most, and then they’ll write that.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
AWESOME!! Good for you. 😀
I did fairly well… not sure of the exact count, but probably about 300 or something.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yep! I’m exceedingly happy! I will not melt the chairs!
I wrote 732 words!!! YAYAYAYAYAY! I did not feel writer’s blocky.
How’d you do? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yep! I’m exceedingly happy! I will not melt the chairs!
I wrote 732 words!!! YAYAYAYAYAY! I did not feel writer’s blocky. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
All right @Dragon-Snapper I’m stopping now. Get a lot done?
-
Emma Flournoy and
Christine Eaton are now friends 9 years, 9 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper great. I’m probably going to stop a little sooner… tag you when I do.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus ah. Yeah, I actually like writing those. They’re kind of… I don’t know, relieving. 😛 You don’t have to juggle as many things all at the same time.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yep, still here. My muse though it might come back for this one. New ideas almost always work.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yeah, it’s actually going to be a surprisingly simple chapter.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus great. 😀 Get it all figured out? I got 471 words.
@Dragon-Snapper you still on?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thou hast been tagged.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Okay guys. Tag me whenever you finish up.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper Okey dokey. I just realized I don’t have my next chapter planted out, so I’m gonna do that, and I’ll stop whenever it’s done.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy @daeus I’ll be writing/planning.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Catching Trout in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus ohhhh… Yes. That one. I actually didn’t care for that one as a sentence, but the breeze that would change the world was a nice touch.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Catching Trout in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy No, the one about the shade waiting in ambush and the breeze that would change the world.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Attack this, please in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 9 months ago
@his-instrument No, that’s great actually. I really appreciate the fresh perspective. I’ll work on this a little bit more and then come back.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus okay, sure. No problem. Tag me if/when you start.
- Load More
