-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
@Jess Has your dad found a job yet?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus Somehow I missed this. I’m so very glad you and your mom came to an agreement. An excellent agreement, no less. 😀 Very happy.
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Glad your mom’s prayer was answered. 🙂
And @Bluejay, great that you’re feeling better. It’s not good having the doctor sick. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay I’m stopping now. Got some good editing done.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay If you’re still out there, I’m hoping to write till 6:30 (an hour away).
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose That’s fantastic. I’ve been editing, so it’s hard to track, but I feel like I’m getting a good amount done.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@His-Instrument ummm… about thirty minutes… east? of Circleville. But our ‘travel-zone’ is usually limited to around an hour either way unless we’re going to do something really special all together, in which case we have to wait for a day with comparatively little cabin-related work, which are few and far between. Also we practically don’t…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@his-instrument Ok, I think that should work.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@hist-instrument Ok, I think that should work.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@His-Instrument I appreciate your flexibility and efforts, but I’m afraid not. 🙁 See, I’m not driving yet, so one of my parents would have to take the time to drive me, which would take them away from the cabin business and leave the other half of the family to do all the cleaning work themselves, and while I’m sure we could manage if we had to,…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’ll be back in about thirty minutes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose …And back again.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Ok, I have to go now. I’ll be back in fifteen or so.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Alright, I’m back too.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
That’s true. Waffles are amazing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Uh… right, @the-bean. Couldn’t have said it better myself. Really, that just moves me.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Great. I’ll be writing on and off too. (I do almost every day.) For now, I’ll be writing till 12.
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
@sarah-h Hello Sarah, I just wanted to say thanks really quick for welcoming Kenya back. Maybe it’s a little thing, but little things are important. I personally don’t agree with everything she writes, but I also believe hospitality is a big part of life in Christ, so I want to thank you for taking the opportunity to welcome her and not debate…[Read more]
-
@kate-flournoy Thank you. 🙂 I’m glad you think I did the right thing. I wasn’t sure if it would irritate her, but I wanted to say something kind.
P.S. I hope you didn’t mind that I decided not to debate you. I kind of forgot to say that.-
@Sarah-H you can’t go wrong with kindness. 😉
No, I didn’t mind at all.
-
-
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A Fun Way to Get to Know Your Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus XD Thumbody knows how ta make people laugh.
Jes livin’ up to your funnifying reputation…dats always da best. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Catching Trout in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya Ooh yes, Fahrenheit 451‘s beginning was amazing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper and any other night writers, welcome to eight o’clock, December 16, the day that will go down in history as they day we spent writing because that’s literally such a good thing to do, especially at eight o’clock.
- Load More

Thanks for asking! He hasn’t found a job yet, but he had an interview with a company that sounds promising. He also got an awesome severance package which was unexpected. 🙂 Please continue keep us in your prayers! 🙂
I will! 🙂
What’s a severance package? By the name I’d guess it’s some consolation you get for being fired? I’ve never heard of something like that, but that’s what it sounds like…
Yes, basically. He gets paid and benefits and stuff, and it was longer than he was expecting.
I’m glad things are looking good for your Dad @jess Keep us posted won’t you? 🙂
Will do. Thanks for praying 🙂
Huh. That’s kinda nice.