-
Daeus replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Thank you all! I’m pretty happy about it too.
@christi-eaton Well… It pretty much is done. I’ve just got some minor tweaking to do.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy ooooooooooohhhh… 😛 I had a totally different picture, which was good becuase it was incredibly comical.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus shaking is so mundane.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Er, well, I’m honored. …At least I think… Do you normally have a policy of pumping other people’s arms? Anway, it’s all good because my arm needed a workout. Typing just isn’t enough.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP, @Emma-L. 😀 Glad to have you here! We are quite an assortment of characters on this forum (no, for real) but don’t let us freak you out. We’re all well-intentioned. 😉
Ooh, The White Gypsy! I haven’t read it, but I’ve heard the audiodrama and I love it. Have you heard the audiodrama?
What genre do you write? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus YES!! Congratulations. *pumps your hand enthusiastically up and down*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
*very seriously* This makes Dragon Snapper very pleased.
😛 -
Daeus replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Fun fact y’all. I’ve managed to replace all the language in my book. There was one place where I felt like it was slightly better before, but the difference was minor enough that it’s quite worth it to me to keep my novel language free.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Here, I’ll help you pick those up. *gobbles them all up*
@bluejay I’m not feeling so good now…
@emma-l Heh, so maybe the dragon has a bit of a sweet tooth. But hey, it’s Christmas, and I fly a lot so, I don’t mind. 😛 Anyway, Welcome to the most amazingiziest place on the internets! Just though I’d warn you, *glances around* *whispers*…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Oh, look! *smacks forehead* It seems like I’ve let those chocolate bars fall out of my pocket again. Can’t believe that happened.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Fun Way to Get to Know Your Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
This was so helpful with a less developed character of mine, just by thinking about how he would handle all the different situations. He came out an ISTJ.
Now I want to do it with all my other characters, just cuz.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Hullo, @emma-l! Shall I say it? *thinks hard* I’ll say it. This place is the bestistest place ever! What kind of animals do you have on your farm? And those “creatures”. Do I want to know about those? 😉
@haileyh412 Human, Elf, or dragon? 🙂
-
Ethryndal changed their profile picture 9 years, 9 months ago
-
Ethryndal changed their profile picture 9 years, 9 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Sweeto, @emma-l, sounds like a good life. This place has definitely helped me grow, so I’ll venture to say you’ll love it too.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Hey @Emma-L! Yeah, welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet. 😀
I play the violin and piano too. 🙂
What’s your favorite book?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya I love your quote, but I don’t know what it’s from.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@his-instrument Oh, it’s in Canton? For some reason I thought it was in Deleware. That would be a long drive for me. I might still be able to come, but put me on hold, because I’m not sure anymore.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Structure and Character Arcs in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
*applauds* Excellent work my dear.
-
Emma Flournoy and
Jess are now friends 9 years, 9 months ago - Load More
