-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy My time travel one.
Fantastic. I really appreciate you writing that much. I’ll just go ahead and take those words and put them in my novel.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner Fantastic! Now I can write an anglo saxon novel and continually bug you about it. I’ll have to do that some time. I like bugging people.
Welcome, welcome, to the bestistest place on the internet. At least, I guess it’s only just now becoming the bestistest place not the internet, because it appears that Hope was only half fulfilled in…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner Fantastic! Now I can write an anglo saxon novel and continually bug you about it. I’ll have to do that some time. I like bugging people.
Welcome, welcome, to the bestistet place on the internet. At least, I guess it’s only just now becoming the bestistest place not the internet, because it appears that Hope was only half fulfilled in…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus hey, that’s great! Which story are you brainstorming now?
I got 675 words. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Alright, I’m kinda petering out of ideas for the moment, so I’m gonna stop, but I came up with six plot ideas and fleshed them out so life is good.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Oh and by the way, huge welcome. 😛 Glad @Hope has her wish now, for both of your sakes. You’ll love being on here. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@Northerner You sound like a fascinating person. For real.
I stalked a long time too. We must be a team. 😛
Does your ‘name’ have anything to do with Strider?
And I love this bit:
(One of the things this means is that I ramble on a lot about historical things very few other people are at all interested in.)
😀 I don’t ramble about it a lot,…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus Wow.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
That’s a great idea. Why don’t you ship me some from Australia.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus okay! I’m with ya. I’ll tag you when I stop, or if you stop before I do tag me.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m gonna be brainstorming my story till 9:30.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, @bluejay. It just sort of happened.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@emma-flournoy I got it from Troyer’s Big Book of Fun Facts. Highly recommended. One of my favorite books.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus That is a very fun fact indeed. 😉
I’m really glad. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@Emma-L It depends on piece and mood, but probably violin. 🙂 Which is your favorite of all those you play?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Catching Trout in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
*realizing I forgot something in my first post*
This is the first sentence of one of the stories I’m writing.
“When Nemandir the Seeker was left dead in a puddle of his own blood, the world wept.”
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Catching Trout in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
*realizing I forgot something in my first post*
This is the first sentence of one of the stories I’m writing.
“When Nemandir the Seeker was struck dead in a puddle of his own blood, the world wept.”
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Piano is not my forte
@perfectfifths Oh the puns… XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus yeah… it was a comical overstatement… XD
- Load More
