-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper @bluejay Well, I’m off now. I wrote 566 words on a new story. I think it’s gonna turn out pretty good.
And I wish I had more jokes for you, but snappy girl singed them all with a burst of flame, so I only have half-baked ones to give you, which aren’t very good.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay Nerf war is where you get together all of your Nerf weapons (guns, axes, machines, swords, all the stuff) and fight. Everything is foam, so it’s really fun and doesn’t really hurt. The best ones are the unplanned ones… heh heh heh. Do you have Nerf in Australia?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay Like Nerf war? I’ve been hit multiple times with a Nerf sword before, and I’ve also played Nerf capture the flag with friends before. So fun!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy
Hilarious.
Be assured, @daeus I got it. I’ll admit I wasn’t ready to answer yet. HA. HA. 😛 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Well I got it. *grins*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Sweet @bluejay
@dragon-snapper Have fun burning up the unnecessary words. And remember to be snappy about it! Er, heh… heh heh…
Heh…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy I’m going to be editing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, what can I say? I won’t be witty either. Here’s an emoji. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Ha! I laughed so hard… really. I know you’re not supposed to say you laughed; you’re supposed reply with something equally witty… but I laughed. So there.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
*tases the forum* Act nice, thingy. You’ve got soft in your ware, so put a little soft in your heart.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
There we go. Must have been a glitch in the system. :/
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Oh boy… it’s not letting me post. @Daeus, count me in.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m going to try to write a short story until at least nine. I’ll let you know if I decide to keep going. That is, assuming you’re writing as well.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@Emma-L Ooh yes, cello and oboe are awesome too. (Provided they’re playing nice music, of course. 😛 A good kind for those are slow and dramatic and also sad pieces.)
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@rolena-hatfield I’ll go ahead and pipe in here. I haven’t read them in forever, so I can’t say exactly how good they are, but I remember my favorite lamplighter books being The Prisoners of The Sea, The Rober’s Cave, The Hidden Hand, Hans the Crucified, and Fire In The Sky.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal The book or the movie? I can watch a movie once and memorize it. A movie I watched three years ago I completely remember. But the book, I hardly remember that well. And as a general rule, I try not to melt humans, especially not elves. I’m sure Galadriel would send a fellowship out to get me if I did that to you. 😛 No, I’m more worried…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal @northerner And the wonderful thing about Dragon Snappers is…I’m the only one! (who can get that reference–northerner, I won’t melt any of your chairs if you get it right. :P)
@northerner Yeah, Ethryndal’s right. I just so happen to be better than a Night Fury. Hiccup is so mad at me. 😛 -
Kate Flournoy and
Sierra are now friends 9 years, 9 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper If I say that I’ve pretty much got VotDT memorized, will you melt me?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner Nope, not a wyrm, or a wyvern. I’m a bigger and more awesome version of a Night Fury. 😀 I hold it with my mouth, and at times I manage with my claws. But most of the time I sit at my computer to do things.
- Load More
