-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
You… forgot about Christmas? 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy *facepalm* I totally forgot about that. Maybe I should look at that thingy I have called a calendar every once and a while.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus here I am! Little late, but I’m going till nine so count me in.
As far as I know at this point. Christmas is coming up and things can be a little crazy, so I’m not a hundred percent on that, but as far as I know at this point. If I don’t tag you… you’ll know. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Why, your career path is perfectly clear. You need to write music.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper I’m writing till nine.
Kate, are you writeathoning tomorrow?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Actually, she says it to Peter.
Sorry. That’s me making up for missing every single quote from my favorite movie trilogy ever. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay Yep. I’m on till an uncertain point.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@sarah-h Lamplighter is a publishing company that takes old Christian books and republishes them, along with making radio dramas and stuff. It’s pretty cool.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Both, actually. I have a strange memory.
@bluejay I’m going to assume that Elven cloaks are fireproof as well as everything else. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Facepalms. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Facepalms. They say so much in once movement. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Oh my word… *facepalm* Yup, that’s definitely a pun. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Blue paint. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay Well, the swords have some plastic in them, which really hurts on the head, especially when the foam falls off. Ouch. But yeah, if you only use those, then ouch. ouch ouch. More ouch than melted chairs. Which I did not do. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper No idea.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
No idea.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus 🙁 Aw, didn’t mean to singe them. I really did find your pun funny! I like puns!!! @kate-flournoy @bluejay I’m still editing, but I’ve snapped through three pages.
I have a pun for you all. What’s blue and smells like red paint?And @daeus, what I meant by I wasn’t ready to answer was that I was elsewhere at the moment. Flying the night…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus 🙁 Aw, didn’t mean to singe them. I really did find your pun funny! I like puns!!! @kate-flournoy @bluejay I’m still editing, but I’ve snapped through three pages.
I have a pun for you all. What’s blue and smells like red paint? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus XD. I got 475… okay-ish considering I’m working on a fight scene. Those are hit and miss for me.
- Load More
