-
Daeus replied to the topic Inserting Videos in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay Worked first time when I pasted the link. *shrugs* Did you do anything different?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Inserting Videos in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 9 months ago
Eh? Let me try this.
-
Snapper started the topic Merry Christmas! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I know that some of you don’t celebrate it as much as I do (we go all out), but I wanted to say Merry Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS! -
Snapper started the topic in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
To those of you who do, and those who do not, celebrate Christmas, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Merry Christmas Eve anyway!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I’m beginning to feel very alone, actually. Is there anyone on here who does the normal Christmas thing? (i.e. presents, Christmas service {this year it’s on Sunday! Yay!}, Christmas tree, Christmas feast, Christmas cookies, Christmas lights)???
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Whew @Jess. 🙂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@jess Oh, I wish I had seen that earlier, I would have prayed. Praise the Lord it’s nothing serious! I’ll keep praying.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus I’m writing now till two. Anyone else feel free to jump in.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Jess It’s okay, I’ll respond since I’m already here. 🙂
I’ll be praying, and I hope everything goes well.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay @ethryndal Merry not-Christmas to you then! lol
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and by composing by ear I meant composing by voice and then writing it down as opposed to writing it down as you make it up in your head.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths I hope it didn’t sound like I can write down music on the spot. That would be impressive. I just mean I create a song by singing it at any time impromptu and I really don’t know how I do that.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Hmm, I need to get lights for my bedroom or something.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus yup. 😀 Lights on the tree. Not our house because it would be an absolute pain (it’s log and really, really square and tall) but on our tree and our loft railing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy That’s good. Do you have lights? I’m desperately fond of lights.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Eh, well, maybe you can just sing stories. One thing I’ve thought about doing is writing music completely by ear. Maybe that’s how most people do it. I actually haven’t the slightest clue. But anyway, I can compose a song on the spot, I just need to be able to edit it. Well, with an audio software like audacity, I could edit it all…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus ah, I see. We don’t celebrate it like a lot of people celebrate it— gifts were too easy to become distracted by, so we just have a tree and food. Lots of food. 😛 And read the Christmas story of course.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ok, did some editing on four chapters.
So… a bit of history here. My parents both grew up in a church that didn’t celebrate Christmas. We’re not that way now, but, because we’re not used to it, it feels very awkward for us to celebrate it. I think we tried to once, but it didn’t really happen. So, yeah. That’s why I forgot about…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus okay, I got 316 words. You?
- Load More
