-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Even if I did, ahem, you aren’t a bad person in reality though. But really, someone had to be the badguy. Even then, I don’t really fit in your castle. And I’ll join you for the next fifteen minutes.
And I’d gladly burn anyone’s chair, particularly if they left it out in the open.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Even if I did, ahem, you aren’t a bad person in reality though. But really, someone had to be the badguy. Even then, I don’t really fit in your castle. And I’ll join you for the next fifteen minutes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Ah, forgot to mention I’m back again. I’ll go till 5 if anyone’s still on.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @winter-rose Well, not quite an hour, but I got 419. I think I’ll be back again later.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hmm, I have a suspicion you’re making me out to be an evil king then. I suppose you wouldn’t burn a good king’s chair.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus 😛 Yeah, well you’re a very biased king who likes small dragons the size of tabasco bottles better than big dragons. *hint @kate-flournoy*
@winter-rose So, I actually do have to go now. Sorry. Good luck!
And thanks for the writing dares, BTW. I was able to write 1324 words today. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus 😛 Yeah, well you’re a very biased king who likes small dragons the size of tabasco bottles better than big dragons.
@winter-rose So, I actually do have to go now. Sorry. Good luck!
And thanks for the writing dares, BTW. I was able to write 1324 words today. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hahaha! I gotta read that. I kinda like the idea of being a king. 😛
Ok, to you and @winter-rose, I’m back. I’ll try to write here for about an hour.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Aye, but not for to much longer, I’ll be playing with my siblings in a minute.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Aye.
-
Snapper replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@gretald Wow…you really should cut down on the cookies. Here, let me melt those to dispel any temptation you might have. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Ah… Um… Yeah… About that… I was kinda writing about some of us keepers… You, me, Kate, Hope, Emma….
You were the king, Kate was the nice little dragon, I melted your throne/chair and destroyed your chandelier and the Knight Hope had to escort me out of the kingdom. 😀 -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Sweet. You’ll have to tell me what you wrote about.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Hee, hee…Writing dares work every time. 846 words. Heh, heh. See you in a bit… heh heh.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ok, I’m stopping for the moment, but I’ll be back in maybe half an hour or something.
I wrote 573 which ain’t bad and I did my first ever dream.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper write about writer’s block. Write about a colony of owls who decide to take over the town library. Write about writing. Write about what deja vu is for. Write about a sparrow hatched in a dragon’s nest. Write about a grandfather clock that makes friends with the maid and spills all its old family secrets. The sky’s your limit.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Vote Productivity and Dragons! YAY!
I’ll be working on those writing dares, and maybe some editing if I get around to it. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Alright, everybody, I’ve got a lull in my editing, so I’m getting back into my time travel story. Time must not be wasted! That’s very easy to do though, so if you want to join me in my productivity campaign, go ahead and tag me.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Write a comedic tragedy featuring two twins centered around icecream.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Ah good. 😛
- Load More
