-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to tag you. 😛
@daeus @winter-rose @anyone else
I’ll be writing for the next bit for anyone who wishes to stop in. -
Snapper replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister Hmm… Well I’ll just have to like it anyway. 😛 Besides, I’m confident that you have very exciting plots, especially if it’s like Star Wars. Don’t change it on my account.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister Hmm… Well I’ll just have to like it anyway. 😛 Besides, I’m confident that you have very exciting plots, especially if it’s like Star Wars. Don’t change it on my account. I’m the weird writer who can hardly read one book in a month. (I don’t think I read through any single book last month, not even during Christmas break)
-
Snapper replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@gretald Only a little though. 😛
Alright, I won’t, but don’t eat to many. I’ll melt the chocolate chips though, just so the cookies taste even better. -
Snapper replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister Each book having different characters will be much better. Also, I’m just trying to get to the last book in the Ranger’s Apprentice, mainly because I heard that the last one was really good.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister Each book having different characters will be much better. Also, I’m just trying to get to the last book in the Ranger’s Apprentice, mainly because I heard that the last one was really good. And I like the idea of having it be the show like Clone Wars or Rebels.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Book Cover Opinions in the forum Art 9 years, 9 months ago
@sarah-h I think that’s just temporary. This version doesn’t have the graphic quality the last one will have.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper awww, that’s adorable. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Hey, you asked me once where my name comes from. Well, it’s kinda cute actually. When I was younger I got my Mom snapdragons (the flower) for her birthday. Only, I couldn’t say it right, so it ended up being a dragon snapper. I got her dragon snappers.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister As a tv series, that’s great. And as books, a lot of people may like that. You’ll probably lose a few fans, but I imagine the ones that stay will be especially enthusiastic, which is always good.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus ha… I know whatcha mean. 😛 Okay! I’ll be writing until nine if anyone else wants to join… tag me if you’re in.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy There’s no such thing as enough, that’s just a lie I tell myself in order to procrastinate. I actually have something I need to do now, but if I have time after that, I’ll try to stop by.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Wow. *chokes* @Dragon-Snapper tag me too, once you’re finished with it. I wouldn’t miss this for the WORLD. XD
Are you writing tonight @Daeus? Or did you get everything you needed written today?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@his-instrument Cool. 😛
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Write about an extrovert who’s invisible. Or an introvert who’s a giant.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well, if you’re going to melt them, I’d say red, but if you’re going to use them for melting, I’d say black.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I edited 99 words to the story. I’m thinking of having the title to do something with chairs… 😛
Let me ask you King @daeus, do you prefer red capes or black capes? (for melting purposes) -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I always knew I was noble.
Ok, so I wrote 233 words in my half an hour. I’ll try to come back soon.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Your not actually that bad of a king…you’re just doing what you can for the best of your country. Unfortunately for me, melting chairs and breaking chandeliers is not the best for your country. You are understandably justified in banishing me in the story.
When I finish it, I’ll post it on a new topic and tag you. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well, the best books are the ones where I’m the hero and save the world, but I guess as long as I’m still in it, it must be a good story. Besides, I’ve always wanted to be a villain.
- Load More
