-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus unfortunately not tonight. Have fun though.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper Ok, so I’m a little late, but if either of you are writing, I’ll be going till nine.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister Excellent question. Mainly because I have faith in any WIP of any writer here on KP. I don’t know… it’s good to confidence, I suppose. 😛
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy @jess @dragon-snapper @hope @daeus @christi-eaton
Yay, this is all great! Ideas are starting to simmer.
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
The Blazing Shield
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner I wrote 621. I’ll probably be back sometime soon in case you or anyone else are interested.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner Sure, that counts.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Ellow. I’m planning to write for an hour, so tag me if you’re interested.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal The Prince of the Forest. Need’s Champion. Little Red Rodyn Hood. My Hero. 😛
Not Helpful. (that one was for me.) -
Snapper replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal The Prince of the Forest. Need’s Champion. Little Red Rodyn Hood. My Hero. 😛
Not Helpful. (that one was for me.) -
Snapper replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal The Prince of the Forest. Need’s Champion. Little Red Rodyn Hood. My Hero. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
Hm… what color does he primarily wear? He could be Red Arrow, or maybe Blue Sword, or… or.. I’m really bad at this. 😛 Brown Boots. XD This is not good. Um… you can really use any color you want coupled with anything associated with him that sounds right. Not knowing tons about him, I couldn’t pick something for him as perfect as you could.…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal started the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
Hello lovely wide world of Kingdom Pen! I have something for you to ponder when you’re not busy:
I have this character named Rodyn. (Yes, people, this is a fantasy. 😛 ) And he’s the dashing young leader of a raggle-tag group of commoners who hide out in the woods and try to sabotage the oppressive government as often as they can, as well as help…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Oh, you’re all disappearing on me. Well, I got 245 words and did about 15 min of research.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus ithink that I’ll go now too. Best of luck! I wrote 270 words!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Actually guys hafta run— good luck. I got a grand total of 273 words… :/
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy *rushes in* Nice cape, Daeus. I’ll join you knights in shining armor.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus barring unforeseen circumstances, so am I.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper I’m writing till 9.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Alright. I have come. *Notice my cape billowing in the breeze*
At last I can write now. So, I’ll try to go till six.
Anybody else writing? @dragon-snapper @winter-rose?
- Load More
