-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yeah. When you writing?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus ah. Yes. Eventually it gets to the point where changing anything else doesn’t really get you anywhere better.
Will you be writing again today?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Edwin Brook. My mom marked it all up, though I don’t think I can change it much more.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus of which story?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Great. After I came back, I did a little editing on my first chapter.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus I got 572 words and some general editing/research.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ok, I’m back. Meet you at the corner of 1 and 2.
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
I second that.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy @Sarah-H @Rolena-Hatfield @Sierra-R @Kate-Flournoy @Jess
Thank you all for praying for my mother. We were going to go down to South Carolina as a family trip to see the Academy of Arts production of Prince Caspian, but we had bought the tickets back in July, and they don’t usually let you exchange, so when her health started…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
Quick poll: Someone told me the name ‘Rodyn’ made them think of ‘rodent’. I told them that actually, Rodyn means marsh, so… 😉 BUT I don’t want his name to conjure a picture of every kind of wrong. So tell me, does Rodyn make you think of rodent?
@Kate-Flournoy @Jess @Dragon-Snapper @Northerner @Hope @Daeus @Christi-Eaton @PerfectFifths
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@Northerner OK, the writing’s on the wall with this one.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus 😀
Okay. That’s fine. I daresay I can survive… anyone else writing?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Nobody does. That’s just how lucky I am.
But unfortunately I’ve got to go help my mom with sending out our yearly newsletters. I’ll be back sometime today though.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@Northerner @PerfectFifths Oh, the puns. Seriously, I’m going to put that in about the staff, just as a side joke. And no one will ever really get it but us… XD
And Disney Robin Hood is the BEST ROBIN HOOD EVER. Just sayin’.
I’m starting to consider Rodyn having several different titles. Like, to the common people, his name would be something…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
XD who usually slaps you??? Okey dokey. Just tag me when you stop.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, I feel lucky. I just made a typo and nobody slapped me. Two sounds good, though if I run out of stuff to edit, I might stop early.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus *grins* well lucky for you I’m still going. Till two?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, I here now.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus @Anyone-else I’m writing now, and will be until ten thirty. Jump in as you please. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
@Ethryndal How’s your mom?
I really hope y’all were able to do whatever it was. - Load More

@Emma-Flournoy. Aww, thanks. We were going to go to the Academy of Arts production of Prince Caspian in South Carolina, but the performance we were going to up being canceled due to bad weather. So it’s kind of an indirect answer to prayer, because now we can exchange our tickets for a later performance when, Lord willing, Mom will be feeling b…[Read more]
Oh, well that’s good. In a way, of course. 🙂
I hope she’ll be better soon, and I’ll keep praying for y’all.
I assume that production’s a play? That sounds like so. much. fun!
Yeah, it’s a play. Last year, they did one of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe and it was SO GOOD. LWW being one of my favorite things ever (book and movie), I wasn’t expecting much, but they really did an incredible job on it. So good, in fact, that Doug Gresham actually flew over from England for the premiere of PC. I thought that was kind of neat. 🙂
SO. MUCH. FUN!!
I don’t know who Doug Gresham is, but that sounds significant. 😛
Oh, sorry. Doug Gresham is C. S. Lewis’s step-son. He’s kind of significant. 😉
@Ethryndal OH!! Yeah, that sounds significant. 😛 Wow.