-
Ethryndal and
Louise Fowler are now friends 9 years, 9 months ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@Ethryndal Late to the party, but @Christi-Eaton‘s right about his name. 🙂
I’m starting to consider Rodyn having several different titles. Like, to the common people, his name would be something that reflects a spark of hope, even though they don’t really know who he is. The villains refer to him as something of a nuisance or a threat. And the…
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@Ethryndal Late to the party, but @Christi-Eaton‘s right about his name. 🙂
I’m starting to consider Rodyn having several different titles. Like, to the common people, his name would be something that reflects a spark of hope, even though they don’t really know who he is. The villains refer to him as something of a nuisance or a threat. And the…
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Ethryndal The Lord shoor does move in mysterious ways, as Alvin York would say.
(I think. 😛 )
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner I think that I’ll take a break now for a bit. I wrote a mystery number of words, somewhere around 300, but it’s hard to tell. Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner Excellent. And thank you. I quite like it too.
😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner Excellent.
😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy Are either of you writing, going to be writing, still writing? Because I now have something to write about.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Ah, ok. Thanks @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Aaaaand now I hafta run because housework. Thanks for writing with me.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
😀 @Daeus ‘kay, good luck. Hint: look at the character relationships.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
*hangs head* I know… I’m so mean. *sniff* I won’t do it again.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
*sigh* That was so convincing.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
*repents*
*continues writing* -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy You’re so mean! Go thou and repent.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy You writing in a tree or something?
Yep. Here we go.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Ahem! Yes. Having ousted several hovering vultures from my computer, I am now prepared to resume.
@Daeus you writing?
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal Well, it’s not as if you spelled it ‘Roden’ with an ‘e’ because that’s only one letter away from Rodent. Rodyn, for me, is pronounced with the ‘in’ type of sound. And I like @Christi-eaton ‘s idea of the villain using it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I’ll probably be resuming around 2:30 and then going to 3:50 or so— I’ll tag you.
- Load More
