-
Snapper replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea Thanks!
-
Daeus replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin Yep, access is lifetime. Why would we take your education away from you? 😉 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Book Cover Opinions #2 in the forum Art 9 years, 8 months ago
Ok, this is what it looks like with the adjustments. The only exception is, for some reason, my designer made the name white. I think I’ll ask here if she can change it back to silver.
Other than that, my only thought is that possibly the silver could be just slightly flashier, but not much cause I like the shade. Any ideas?

-
Ethryndal and
S.G.Dewey are now friends 9 years, 8 months ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Book Cover Opinions #2 in the forum Art 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus Neato. I really liked Sworn to Vengeance too, but I know what you’re saying.
Dire Recompense is sure nicely original.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Medieval Historical Fiction, anyone? in the forum Historical 9 years, 8 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Most of my stories are fantasy, but they are based off of a medieval type world and government system. As for historical, I haven’t gotten around to that just yet.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Book Cover Opinions #2 in the forum Art 9 years, 8 months ago
Ok, I’ve decided to go with Dire Recompense.
@sarah-h I really liked the subtitle too. I just had to consider the Christian audience. I’m not targeting specifically to them, but I still don’t want to deter them. For me, a vengeance story is attractive, but if I don’t know anything about the author, it would make me extra skeptical. Dire…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Jess wow… you speed-writers. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy @jess I finished the chapter, so I’m stopping a bit early. I wrote 521.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Jess yay!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus I’m on… not sure how much I’ll actually get written but I’ll try.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper @anyone-else I’m on till 9
-
Daeus replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@northerner I just finished the chapter titled “Peacemaker”
-
Snapper replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 9 years, 8 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@anne-swiftblade It’s part of the regular forum. The topic for it is down at the very bottom below general site info. However, I believe there is a short delay between your registration and confirming that you can access the private forum.
-
Daeus replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@northerner Yep, we’ll be doing an official launch this summer.
I finished the Ballad of the White Horse. Thanks for turning me on to it! My only complaint was that the historical Alfred is better, but the poetry was super impressive. I started The Ball and the Cross too. I think I’ll have to read more of Chesterton.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus yep, number 11. 😀
Okay, I’ll have it to you by then barring unforeseen catastrophes. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Awesome! Thank you. *huge grin* @Aratrea
- Load More
