-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum! Delicioso!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Winter-Rose why does this make me think of a Studio C?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
I’m sorry.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus Whoop!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Hop in!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal @dragon-snapper I’ll join in.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal 😛
Great! -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper How cheating of you! 🙂 I’ll be writing for a bit.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy @jess @bluejay @overcomer @ethryndal @aella @anyone-else I’ll be doing more of the fun writing stuff if anyone wants to join me.
(yes, I copy and pasted my previous post) 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Computers, and the opinions on them ~The KP forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Well, I haven’t played it in a few weeks, so maybe that’s why it’s going away. 😛
That explains a lot. -
Snapper replied to the topic Computers, and the opinions on them ~The KP forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Well, I haven’t played it in a few weeks, so maybe that’s why it’s going away. 😛
Well, that explains a lot. -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Ooh ooh ooh! We knows, precious, we KNOWS!!! How to Train Your Dragon, Astrid to Hiccup. Here be mine:
I think you missed a column.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Computers, and the opinions on them ~The KP forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Oh, dear, @dragon-snapper. Civilization is a recipe for writer’s block. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Computers, and the opinions on them ~The KP forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
I have a PC, but it’s really the only computer that I’ve had. Makes me a little biased towards it. 😛 It’s pretty much the same thing that @winter-rose has, though I don’t use photoshop. I do use other big games though, like Civilization 4 and 5.
@aella -
Daeus replied to the topic Book Cover Opinions #2 in the forum Art 9 years, 8 months ago
@emma-flournoy @kate-flournoy @mark-kamibaya @sarah-h @hope @his-instrument @rolena-hatfield
I just thought of another subtitle idea. Compared to Dire Recompense, how do you like Sudden Recompense?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Book Cover Opinions #2 in the forum Art 9 years, 8 months ago
@emma-flournoy @kate-flournoy @mark-kamibaya @sarah-h @hope @his-instrument @rolen-hatfield
I just thought of another subtitle idea. Compared to Dire Recompense, how do you like Sudden Recompense?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Timezone Change Option? in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 8 months ago
@leumeister Wait, it delays your post?
I think it’s set to EST. I don’t know about changing the time zone. Let me tag Josiah. @aratrea
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Next quote:
“I normally don’t care what people do, but you’re acting weird.”
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Book Cover Opinions #2 in the forum Art 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus I think I like the one with gold title and subtitle (the silver sword between the two gold lines just looks perfect) and silver name best, but this last one second best, so whichever. 😀
And I’d totally pick up a book with this cover in the library.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy @jess @bluejay @overcomer @ethryndal @aella @anyone-else I’ll be doing more of the fun writing stuff if anyone wants to join me.
- Load More
