-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus I have small chore I need to do, but I’ll be back in about five minutes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus It must.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Sweet. The show goes on!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy Sure.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus I can join you.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus aaaahhhhh! I just stopped. 🙁 Lunch must be eaten. I will be later though. Do you want me to tag you?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy Are you writing?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Fantasy Story Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 8 months ago
@Charisetter The Silver Branch and The Lantern Bearers. Both excellent in different ways.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 8 months ago
@northerner Ah, those are some good points. I actually agree with you on most of them. I like seeing my physical books and I like the fact that I can leave them in my inheritance.
And it’s true that part of the beauty of reading is the physical experience. It’s funny you brought that up though, because that’s actually one of the main reasons I…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Btw, if you’re allowed to have outside input, I’ll volunteer to beta read. I think I can handle 1,500 words. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A Notice in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien *hugs you tight* Fare thee very well. 🙂
@Jess We’ll miss you too. *sniff* Hope you have fun though. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@PerfectFifths Go forth and conquer. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Discussion for Video Four: The Experiment in Living in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness. An INTJ just used ten exclamation points! *covers mouth with hand* Ok, I’m gonna go throw myself a party.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Notice in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Goodbye Morgan! *heroically sniffs back tears* I wish you godspeed on your perilous journey. *shakes your hand solemnly* We shall meet again.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Notice in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien May happiness and prosperity come to everything you touch your pen to! Farewell, dear maiden of Lorien. You shall be missed!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Discussion for Video Five: Character Arcs in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 8 months ago
This is kind of what @Audrey-Caylin already said, but pain changes people too, though sometimes not in the right way. Bad experiences can motivate a person to change for the better, but pain can make people change for the better or the worse. If a person is hurt by their friends, they’ll be more likely to use caution in future friendships, which…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Notice in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien *gives goodbye handshake*
Ah, I understand. Life and all. Good luck and goodbye. Hope to see you soon!
-Dragon Snapper -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Homework for Video 5: Character Arc in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 8 months ago
Okay. Here I go. (Side note so this makes more sense: My story is about an elf-like race of people who live for several thousand years and so forth)
Beginning: Protagonist is part of a ‘superior’ race of people, and as long as her people are safe, she is quite happy to be indifferent to the troubles the rest of the world faces. She doesn’t think…[Read more]
-
Daeus started the topic A Notice in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Greetings everyone,
Our friendly KeePer, @Anne-of-Lothlorien, wanted me to announce that she is taking a break from the forum for a while in order to concentrate on her studies and other tasks. Hopefully, she’ll be back, but the break is for an uncertain amount of time. Anway, make sure you say goodbye and wish her the best.
-
Daeus started the topic A Notice in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Greetings everyone,
Our friendly KeePer, @Anne-of-Lothlorien, wanted me to announce that she is taking a break from the forum for a while in order to concentrate on her studies and other tasks. Hopefully, she’ll be back, but the break is for an uncertain amount of time. Anway, make sure you say goodbye and wish her the best.
- Load More
