-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Overcomer That’s wonderful. I was praying for you a lot today. Yep, God sure is good. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus I got 315 words. Thanks for writing!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ok, I’m gonna stop now. Got 690 this time.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@draggon-snapper Ok, I’m gonna stop now. Got 690 this time.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hear Ye, Hear Ye!! *excited peasants step forth* 😛 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Aaaand I found another one.
Evanescent: Soon passing out of sight, memory, or existence; quickly fading or disappearing.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Notice in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Jess Traitorous wi-fi, to rob us of our skin-changer. Hope you have a good vacation!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy Nice.
@dragon-snapper Yeah, I’ll probably be here for another half an hour. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy Great! I wrote 1156 words.
@daeus Are you still going? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper @Daeus I’m stopping for now… got 1,158 words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Huzzah! BTW, you’re just about to banish me.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper Ok, here I am at last. Let’s do this writing thing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy That’s fine, I was just wondering. 😛 I am still going as well.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper oh, sorry. I’m still going. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy Are you two still going, or am I alone?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy Okay, I’m back now.
*sits at desk* Now, lets see if we can’t finish this writing dare. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy 😛 Heh, well, I’ll be back in a few minutes. Lunch shouldn’t take too long.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Ah, lunch sounds good. I edited some of that dragon story that I’m writing. The one where you banish me. 😛 I also added about 234 words to that and wrote 165 words to something else. I’ll be back later. Maybe I can finish that dragon story.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus okay well now I’m writing… XD When you come back, just tag me.
@Dragon-Snapper you still on?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ok, I’m closing down for lunch. Got 449 written.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus *fifteen minutes later…* Okay. NOW I’m back. 😛
- Load More
