-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy I’m afraid I don’t know very much about theory behind the enneagram, I’m just familiar with the common attributes of the different types. That description I gave for the 3w4 is a list of specific 4 traits that a 3 might also have in addition to their own. If you really relate to that particular list, I would hypothesize that your…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Graciegirl Ha! Those are both me to a T. Or is it Tee? Or Tea? I don’t know. *sips tea*
Man, now I have to go back and retake the test so I can look at those wing things.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Graciegirl that’s actually fascinating and don’t worry AT ALL about writing long posts because we all do it. 😀
I haven’t looked into Enneagram yet… maybe I should. Because thisThrees with a strong four wing tend to be creative, introspective, private, subdued, intellectually oriented, and can sometimes be moody, arrogant and pretentious.
is…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus The wings and arrows of you personality type are almost like sub-types. Like Josiah said, you are primarily one type, (in your case a 3) but you can be further identified as a 3 with (for example) a moderate two wing. When you first use the enneagram you have 9 choices for your type, and once you’ve ‘chosen’ from those 9, you can then…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Oh… Ok. I think I got individualist and helper as strong runner ups. It said my wings were well balanced. Does that mean I’m a fair mixture of personalities?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@christi-eaton Thanks! I’m excited about getting to know this place better. I must say, I honestly don’t see how it can get any more amazing. Its already beyond anything I’ve ever imagined. An ESTJ, wow. My complete opposite, this’ll be fun! 🙂 Good luck with those classes! I look forward to seeing you around!
@aratrea Thank you for the welcome!…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper not usually, but I seem to be in a slump right now and I think it’s just because I’m so busy my brain is dead. I’ve been doing a ton of planning but by the time I get around to my writing time my brain is positively numb. *commiserates with you because she has no solution*
Actually maybe I do have a solution. I have noticed that…[Read more] -
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ha! My problem is exactly the opposite. I plan WAY too much, if that’s even possible, and then my stories never end up getting buckled down because I keep changing things. Which is hilarious, because when I first started writing (2 years ago, to be exact) I literally knew NOTHING about writing, period, and didn’t plan at all.…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ha! My problem is exactly the opposite. I plan WAY too much, if that’s even possible, and then my stories never end up getting buckled down because I keep changing things. Which is hilarious, because when I first started writing (2 years ago, to be exact) I literally knew NOTHING about writing, period, and didn’t plan at all.…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Phooey, I missed the f in your tag up there, and I didn’t even catch it. XD Do you know what your story’s going to be about yet? Besides light, I mean.
And I hope you don’t mind that I’m being nosy. I always like learning about other peoples writing endeavors. 😉
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@GracieGirl That’s funny, because I just started water-color too. I’ll always be more a pencil person myself, but I agree, the vagueness is great, though my love of it may stem from a less than worthy motivation: When you mess up, NO ONE KNOWS EXCEPT YOU. They say, “What’s this weird blob over here?” And you say, with a nonchalant shrug of your…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea What do the wings mean anyways?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Heh, emojis! I used four! 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Well this topic died. 🙁 3 months…
@graciegirl If you and @kate-flournoy want to talk about your MBTI, that’s what most of this topic ended up being about. I know nothing about it, so I’ll just let you…yeah. 😀
So, to fire this old thing up again, does anyone ever NOT want to plan…or write…or do anything, and you just procrastinate…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Sarah-H (Ding-ding-ding!!) We have a winner! 🙂 I think the longest camping trip I’ve ever been on was somewhere around 7-10 days. Last year for our Big Trip we circumnavigated Lake Michigan. It was AWESOME!! If you ever find yourself in the Michigan area, Luddington State Park and Union Bay Campground are my absolute favorites! At Union Bay we…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Sarah-H (Ding-ding-ding!!) We have a winner! 🙂 I think the longest camping trip I’ve ever been on was somewhere around 7-10 days. Last year for our Big Trip we circumnavigated Lake Michigan. It was AWESOME!! If you ever find yourself in the Michigan area, Luddington State Park and Union Bay Campground are my absolute favorites! At Union Bay we…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Sarah-H (Ding-ding-ding!!) We have a winner! 🙂 I think the longest camping trip I’ve ever been on was somewhere around 7-10 days. Last year for our Big Trip we circumnavigated Lake Michigan. It was AWESOME!! If you ever find yourself in the Michigan area, Luddington State Park and Union Bay Campground are my absolute favorites! At Union Bay…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Sorcerer guy in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yeah, I’m not planning to change anything.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Sorcerer guy in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus he was pretty much essential to the theme though, so I wouldn’t cut him without serious thought and a really good backup plan.
Which my brain tells me you already knew; of course, duh, but I figured I’d put it out there anyway. -
Daeus replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper The wing thing is from enneagram, not MBTI.
- Load More
