-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper It’s a proven thing. Tell them it represents ‘depth’ or something dramatic but meaningless and they’ll be totally blown away. 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Zikers!! Hope I didn’t spoil anything for Brotherband. Yeah, when push comes to shove, I think Ranger’s Apprentice will always be the absolute best, but Brotherband is a very close second. My favorite RA was the Burning Bridge, how ’bout you?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Homework for Video 3: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea OOHHH… I got ya. Competing answers…I knew something was wrong. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl I have read some of the Brotherband, though I haven’t gotten around to the fourth books yet. I think that I probably prefer Ranger’s, but Brotherband is also great!
@ethryndalThey say, “What’s this weird blob over here?” And you say, with a nonchalant shrug of your shoulders, “Art,” and they walk away, completely impressed.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper I’ll be editing tonight.
-
Kate Flournoy and
Gracie are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years, 7 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@northerner Sweet-o. I got about two and a quarter chapters edited.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@northerner Sweet. You’re on.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @winter-rose @anyone-else I’ll be editing for an hour.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Homework for Video 3: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
Even though I have a million themes, I’ll just post the main one here, to make sure I’m doing this right. 😛
Theme: Arrogance
FQ. How does arrogance corrupt?
Answers:
1. It destroys friendships
2. it builds distrust
3. It separates people
4. It gives more pride, bring people further away from God
5. It creates enemiesMessage: Arrogance not…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Aw, you’ll do great. I’ll be praying.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Thanks guys. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Sure thing.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Hello peoples… I don’t usually post on here for myself, but I have a request this time. Nothing major, just something I feel like I need a lot of prayer on. 😛 Long story short, I’m going to be singing the offertory for the church we attend in the Easter service. And I forgot that the congregation is usually twice its normal size on Easter. I…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Perfectfifths Forgive me, dear lady. I repent of my grievous injustice toward helpfulness. 😛 Anyway, glad I could be useful.
And thanks. I rather like it myself. 🙂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Perfectfifths (notice I got the f in there 🙂 ) Alas, I haven’t any suggestions, though I may yet so don’t write me off as completely unhelpful. 😉
Though here is something kind of abstract: Light as more of a physical thing than just sun derived. Light as something you can touch and hold, kind of like the memories in Inside Out. Something you…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal changed their profile picture 9 years, 7 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus um… not sure. I’ll have to check.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ok, maybe I’ll look it up myself. Btw, did you take the enneagram test with instinctual variant? I found that more interesting than the normal test actually.
- Load More
