-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
I just read Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis, guys (@GabrielleMassman 🙂 )—it’s really good. (I’m probably too late @Daeus but it’s on the shorter side. A little more than 300 pages.)
Its strength is mainly in the theme (and the foil characters for the MC are amazingly done), but there’s pretty good characterization too and it’s overall…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kayla-Joy hello! Welcome to KP, the bestistest place on the internet. 😉
While I haven’t written either dystopian or scifi (yet— I have a scifi/steampunk in the works 😉 ) I’d be willing to help all I can. Messaging here is just fine with me, that way others can chime in with their ideas and we can all have a huge brainstorming party. 😀
At…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy started the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
*flourish of trumpets* Hear ye, hear ye! My brave knights and princesses, gather ye round, for thy realm is in sore peril!
Okay… maybe not. 😉 *ahem* The fact of the matter is, I need your help on behalf of the KP staff. We’re working on a project and we want all you wonderful people to be involved. @Rolena-Hatfield and I are putting together…[Read more] -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! *explosions of glitter* Hooray for you!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Oh, ok. Well, I’m stopping now anyway. Thanks for writing with me. I proofread three of my chapters and got some other little editing stuff done.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
I could not agree more.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Well perfect. I’m still here too.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose I’ll join you if you are still there.
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper You on tonight? -
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin Well, not sure yet. Sometime before the end of the month. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ClaireC Was It A Morning Like This?’… not sure who wrote it, but it was sung by a singer named Sandi Patti and it’s my grandma’s favorite. 😉
And sure, I’ll pray for you. 🙂
Thanks for praying @Ethryndal and @Sarah-H. I’ll let you know how it goes when we get there. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-h It looks like I have your email. Just let me know if it doesn’t come through.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-h Probably within two weeks. If you want to go ahead and get started though and just play it by ear, that’s fine
-
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-hoven Probably within two weeks. If you want to go ahead and get started though and just play it by ear, that’s fine
-
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@mark-Kamibaya Sweet. Just contact me through the link in the third post on this thread and I’ll get it to you.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus Perfect! Will do. Thanks for the heads-up. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl Awesome. I should just note that if your siblings are very young, this might not be the best book for them. If you have any doubts about that, you can just read the first chapter, and if you think that’s fine, then the rest of the book should be too.
If you can just contact me through the link I have on the third post in this thread…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus I’d like to read it! My brother, sister and I read a few chapters from a book every night and we’ve been needing something new and this sounds like its right up our alley. 🙂 Congrats on getting it published!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus Coolio.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus CONGRATULATIONS! *confetti everywhere* ME, OBVIOUSLY. Please. *grins*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Thanks everyone!
@christi-eaton I don’t seem to have your email address, so if you could just go ahead and contact me through the link in my earlier post, I can go ahead and send it to you.
@emma-flournoy Yes. If something’s really bugging you, you could tell me or if you want to note any typos, but I’m not expecting any sort of critiquing. And,…[Read more]
- Load More
