-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Hi @R-J-Wordsmith! You sure fit here. 😀 Have you read Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis?
-
Ethryndal and
Audrey Caylin are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith
Hiya! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internets! I have only one question to ask you…have you read the Lord of the Rings?… Oh, man…don’t even get me started on figuring out what to work next. I am in the midst of that predicament. Too many ideas. -
Snapper replied to the topic The Fears of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Wow…thanks. There seem to be more than I thought. 😛
-
Snapper started the topic The Fears of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Curiosity has overtaken me once again…*flashback to the Mind of a Writer* *gulps and dons protective cloak* Okay, I’m ready.
What, may I ask, A writer’s biggest fears? Any Fears, or what a writer finds courage in? It can be anything, tangible or intangible: writer’s block, failures or success, ladybugs? -
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@GracieGirl Haha! That made my day. 😀
Ahem, yes. Him, minus the highwayman part. 😉
-
Gracie replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Yeah, Edwin was pretty interesting and oh, so mysterious! But, right…no spoilers, ahem.
@Daeus You want to be like Rameaux, eh? I assume you mean charming, clever and hilarious, not a highwayman, right? 😛 😀 I didn’t end up reading it to my siblings, not bc of content, but I would’ve only been able to read with them for maybe an…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus okay. I figured it was something like that. 😉
Mkay guys, new topic. How about… doors?
The door in the side of the mountain had been painted a bright new shade of pink. -
Daeus replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy My amazing dissapearing act.
No, really, I just deleted my post because I saw Rebecca had already answered it. Not really necessary, but whatever.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus no. You tagged me with a definition of a wyvern and now I don’t see that post anywhere on this thread.
You wake up in the middle of the night to a strange beeping noise. Your phone lies on the table next to your bed, with four words flashing across the screen, thick and fuzzy through heavy static: ‘YOU ARE NOT ALONE’.
Your phone rings as…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m right here. What, did you think I got kidnapped by wyverns or something?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@GracieGirl YESSS wasn’t it amazing? It made me cry, and I hardly ever cry at books anymore. Edwin was my favorite but Rameaux is close second. Then Drake. Then Blackhood. (No spoilers people. Let’s be nice to those on here who haven’t read it). And… yes. I loved it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
… where did @Daeus go? There was… he tagged me and gave me the definition of a wyvern. What just happened? 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@R-J-Wordsmith @Daeus oh, thanks! That actually does sound pretty cool. I like it. *grins*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl Whew! Get some sleep tomorrow. Lol, I want to be like Rameaux when I grow up 😉 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy From Wikipedia:
A wyvern is a legendary creature with a dragon’s head and wings, a reptilian body, two legs, and a tail. A sea-dwelling variant dubbed the sea-wyvern has a fish tail in place of a barbed dragon’s tail. The wyvern in its various forms is important to heraldry, frequently appearing as a mascot of schools and athletic…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@GracieGirl aha. That explains why I didn’t know that; I don’t know a thing about phones. I’m a bit of a technological dinosaur. 😉
@R-J-Wordsmith no idea what Wyvern is either but that’s a lovely prompt and I can definitely use it. Thanks. 🙂 -
Gracie replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Okay, so, it’s 3:30 a.m. where I live. Aaaaaand, I just finished Edwin Brook. Oh. My. Goodness. Yeah, that about sums up my feelings at the moment. That was brilliant. P.S. Rameaux was my favorite. 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Siri is the Apple iPhone and iPad personal assistant. The voice that comes on when you hold the phone’s home button down. 😉
-
Gracie replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Siri is the Apple iPhone and iPad personal assistant. The voice that comes on when you hold the phone’s home button down. 😛
- Load More
