-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Whoa @Ethryndal that could get crazy. *grins* Thank you.
Of the thirteen blank, sterile white doors in the blank, sterile grey wall, one was painted a soft shade of creamy yellow. Pasted in ugly xs all across it were strips of yellow tape marked DANGER. DO NOT ENTER.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Critique, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
This should totally be a children’s book. With the right illustrations it would be perfect. I love it. As Emma pointed out, a few errors as far as punctuation and spelling, but otherwise it’s lovely. Good work, @R-J-Wordsmith.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Critique, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
This should totally be a children’s book. With the right illustrations it would be perfect. I love it. As Emma pointed out, a few errors as far as punctuation and spelling, but otherwise it’s lovely. Good work, @R-J-Wordsmith.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Critique, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@R-J-Wordsmith Ooh, I like that. It’s nicely short, but you still made it interesting and fit the story in.
*sniff*
I’m not sure I caught the meaning of the ‘condemned’ sign though; she died, but I don’t know any better than the mailbox what the sign means. 😛
Also I noticed a few missed words and letters, and punctuation errors—several…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's "Hello" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Hello and welcome @Rachelle! Do you play any instrument? Have you read Les Miserables?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Rachelle's "Hello" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rachelle Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m sure you will find all of the tips and advice you could ever wish for here! Everyone here is very helpful. 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic Rachelle's "Hello" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rachelle Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m sure you will find all of the tips and advice you could ever wish for here!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Fears of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
that if my work can impact just one life for Christ, I’ll have succeeded.
@R-J-Wordsmith Yes.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@R-J-Wordsmith It’s good. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy's profile was updated 9 years, 7 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's "Hello" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rachelle yes, I love poetry. 😉 I wouldn’t consider myself A POET but I love poetry. One of my very favorites of Tolkien’s… actually I can’t pick a favorite. I love them all. XD
As for favorite movies, um… probably LotR, Rigoletto, Henry V, Little Dorrit, Monsters Inc., Pride & Prejudice, Captain America: The First Avenger, and a lot of…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Rachelle's "Hello" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@rachelle Comics? Cool. Do you have any you could show us?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's "Hello" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Welcome @Rachelle. 🙂 This is indeed an amazing place. This community has helped me so much I wouldn’t even know where to start listing it all. So glad to have you here!
Do you like poetry? What are some of your favorite books/movies? -
Daeus replied to the topic Rachelle's "Hello" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Hi @rachelle! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.
Say, what do you write mainly? I’m sure you’ll find this place helpful. I’ve grown a lot through it. (I’m sure everyone else will agree with me.)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Fears of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper more recently being afraid that I’ve taken on more than I can handle and will ruin something good with my inexperience. But the comfort is, I can only get better from here, and the harder I try, the more I learn. 😉
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
It looked like an ordinary door. It felt like an ordinary door. But it led into a room that was completely upside down.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *flat stare*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy *snort*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
These are so awesome guys!
@R-J-Wordsmith
@The-Bean
@Winter-Rose
@Emma-Flournoy… and sis. Seriously. You need to write a book. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
The door swung open, and the clocks stopped ticking.
- Load More
