-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Hope *cough*Edmund*cough*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@R-J-Wordsmith Neato.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@Winter-Rose Actually at the time I thought that I didn’t know there was another part to the story…I thought that’s all there was. 😛 So…yesh.
Heheh…I knew you were INFP so I thought that might have something to do with it. 😉 He seems like one regardless though.
I didn’t mean it was too cliche in regards to public school…I’m sure public…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@Gabrielle Actually at the time I thought that I didn’t know there was another part to the story…I thought that’s all there was. 😛 So…yesh.
Heheh…I knew you were INFP so I thought that might have something to do with it. 😉 He seems like one regardless though.
I didn’t mean it was too cliche in regards to public school…I’m sure public…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Discussion for Video Seven: Negative Character Arc in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Btw, Animal Farm is a good really short read if you want to see an example of a negative arc.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
You go to check on your homemade rock candy experiment one day only to find that the string is clustered with living coals.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus ha! Well, I mean… I guess technically that does work. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Christi-Eaton Heh…I’m pretty sure. But thanks. 😀
@Daeus The villain even mentioning a kettle for any reason is too perfect.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Christi-Eaton …I’m pretty sure. But thanks. 😀
@Daeus The villain even mentioning a kettle for any reason is too perfect.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy 😀 Ha! Mine was named Leopard. Kinda has a nice ring to it I think.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus yep. *grins* His name is Freckles.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
Whew I took awhile writing that post…you’d not posted again when I started. Sorry ’bout that. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
Whew I took awhile writing that post…you’d not posted again when I started. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@Winter-Rose I agree with the others about the awesome characterization and all, though I do have something to say that’s maybe weird…no offense meant in the least of course and I know you know that so good. XD
Um…I don’t really see the point/purpose of the story…I mean, it’s not giving us anything good to strive for or promoting any…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Seriously?!? I mean, no joke, when I was little my life was tied into my stuffed leopard. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Love it! That prompt about the villain just makes me laugh. Ah, if only… 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
I can’t see the picture properly because the monitor on this laptop is doing funky things to the screen, but I can see enough to agree with the others. It does look well done though, and *shudder* I’m purty sure I couldn’t do something like that!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
I can’t see the picture properly because the monitor on this laptop is doing funky things to the screen, but I can see enough to agree with the others. It does look well done though, and *shudder* I’m purty sure I couldn’t do something like that!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m going to agree with @Sarah-H and @Ethryndal on the tone of the picture, but you did do an excellent job with the composition and balancing the colors. Good work also with the character’s reflection. Those are not easy! 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m going to agree with @Sarah-H and @Ethryndal on the tone of the picture, but you did do an excellent job with the composition and balancing the colors. Good work also with the character’s reflection. Those are not easy! 😛
- Load More
