-
Daeus replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
Hehe! This is great.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Ah, sorry. I guess dragons don’t know everything after all.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Elves never get headaches. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Great! Don’t get a headache. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@Winter-Rose this is awesome! Great work! *thumbs up* ‘Sparklefied’— love it. *grins*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I’m going to be rewriting and bashing my head into the wall. I’ll join. 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Sorry, @dragon-snapper. I’d love to but I won’t be free for at least another hour. I’ll join you if you’re still on then. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl @daeus @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @ethryndal
I’m going to be plotting, if anyone wants to join. -
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader, when Eustace was writing in his diary about his cousins.
Well, he’s not as dead as we would’ve hoped.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Hahahaha! I love the conclusion. And sparkleified… awesome invention! Great job!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
“If only cousins were like insects, then all my problems would be solved. I could simply put them in a jar, or pin them to my wall.”
-
Gracie replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Brava, @Ethryndal !!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl Rogue One! Darth Vader to Krennic after choking him.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Cool!
Here’s mine: “Be careful not to choke on your aspirations,….”
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic ARCHIVED – Homework for Video 10: Theme & Scene Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@Aratrea here I am again, finally. 😛
Ooh yes, forgot about the reactions. For the first scene, Denholm actually tricked Harold into thinking he was in danger so Harold would go into the swamp (because they’re running away from spies and the swamp is the shortest road and the only one the spies wouldn’t think to take). So Harold comes rushing in…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose I seem to remember Cap saying something similar to this in one of the Avengers movies….? But I’m not sure if it was this one.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@rachelle Oh yes, what Kate said. I didn’t actually notice the reflection at first, but I took another look and there it is. Beautiful. As most well done reflections are. I’m also kind of interested in what the music notes in the background represent. They’re intriguing, which I think is good.
And can I just say you did an excellent job on the…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@rachelle Oh yes, what Kate said. I didn’t actually notice the reflection at first, but I took another look and there it is. Beautiful. As most well done reflections are. I’m also kind of interested in what the music notes in the background represent. They’re intriguing, which I think is good.
And can I just say you did an excellent job on the…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Rachelle's "Hello" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Okay, okay, I’ll stop whining now. 😛 And really, the preface might not have been so bad, had there not been two siblings engaged in a raging political discussion as I was trying to read. Here’s a tip: Politics and Tolkien do not go together. 🙂
But YES. The Music of the Ainur part is incredible. I thought it was kind of neat, how…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Rachelle's "Hello" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Okay, okay, I’ll stop whining now. 😛 And really, the preface might not have been so bad, had there not been two siblings engaged in a raging political discussion as I was trying to read. Here’s a tip: Politics and Tolkien do not go together. 🙂
But YES. The Music of the Ainur part was incredible. I thought it was kind of neat, how…[Read more]
- Load More
