-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith All right, see you around!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Great!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith I have a research paper on MBTI I have to work on for school, and once that’s done I have an article I’ve been working on. You?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith Hi! Here to join?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @kate-Flournoy @winter-rose @ethryndal @daeus @anybody-else I’ll be on for a while if anyone wants to join!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rachelle WOW. Her dress. How did you make it look like textured fabric??? Textures are the one thing I always struggled with. Good job. That’s… wow. Good job. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rachelle WOW. Her dress. How did you make it look like textured fabric??? Textures are the one thing I always struggled with. Good job. That’s… wow. Good job. 😀
-
Ethryndal posted an update 9 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea Just thought I’d let you know that I rather unexpectedly came down with the flu, and won’t be able to participate in the theme q and a today. Terribly sorry about this. -_-
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rachelle That comics one is so adorable! I can’t see the other one very well because of the laptop monitor, but it looks good. And I can judge from the others’ reactions. 😛
You’re really good at this.@Ethryndal I’ll have you know, I care about folding dishcloths neatly. *severe glare*
I can’t stand messy folding, even for just kitchen towels. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rachelle That comics one is so adorable! I can’t see the other one very well because of the laptop monitor, but it looks good. And I can judge from the others’ reactions. 😛
You’re really good at this.@Ethryndal I’ll have you know, I care about folding dishcloths neatly. *severe glare*
I can’t stand messy folding, even for just kitchen towels. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rachelle That comics one is so adorable! I can’t see the other one very well because of the laptop monitor, but it looks good. And I can judge from the others’ reactions. 😛
You’re really good at this.@Ethryndal I’ll have you know, I care about folding dishcloths neatly. *severe glare*
I can’t stand messy folding. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@Winter-Rose Yeah, this is great.
And the moral to THAT is—don’t leave your iphones lying around!!
Just kidding. 😉Aaaand what some of the others said…still some punctuation and spelling errors and stuff; but you said you’ll be takin’ another look.
Nice job.
(*shakes head* That poor boy.)Also, something I’ve noticed not just with this…[Read more]
-
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years, 7 months ago
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ClaireC Thanks. 🙂
Oh, and I meant I’d be praying too. My apologies, I see that could be taken more than one way. 😛
-
Gracie replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rachelle Oooooh!! I love it! She does look like she has an interesting story to tell. 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rachelle Oooooh!! I love it! She does look like she has an interesting story to tell. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's "Hello" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal I SO feel you about the political discussion. Political discussion going on in the middle of anything else is bad for concentration. 😛
And I know. It’s wonderful.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's "Hello" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal I SO feel you about the political discussion. Political discussion going on in the middle of anything else is bad for concentration. 😛
Oh I know. It’s wonderful.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Punctuation Question in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Well, I didn’t know either, so yeah…thanks google. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Punctuation Question in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Ah. Well then. There you have it.
- Load More

Sorry to hear about that @ethryndal! Hope you get better soon!