-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Can I just say that there’s a new hole in the wall? Does that answer your question? 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Let's talk about Jean Valjean. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Well @Adry_Grace and @His-Instrument, I just made a long reply to you a few minutes ago, but I had to edit something and now it’s not showing up though I try and try…I’ll come back later I guess and see if I can make it work.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Let's talk about Jean Valjean. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Adry_Grace Yay for Enjolras. 😀 He’s one of my top faves too. And yes, you DO need to find a copy of the book! Look, here’s a link to the kind we have; I don’t know if we bought it here or not, but this is the one we have.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal …Either that means a lot of words or none.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Gagh…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Well, I’m done for now, though I wrote 924. How’d you do?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Heh, heh. Third time’s a charm?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Well look at that, I can finally join you! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @ethryndal @jess @r-j-wordsmith @graciegirl @overcomer @northerner I’ll be writing for the next quarter hour here, if anyone would like to do the same.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
“Get me that rat!”
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Thanks so much guys! I haven’t abandoned you; my laptop went AWOL for a space there… XD
You glance down at the notebook in your lap only to find it covered in elegant, foreign symbols, and the pencil in your hand glowing with a faint blue light.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Bolt! When Mittens was threatening him with the Styrofoam.
-
Daeus started the topic Ladies and Gentlemen! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Yes, everyone, I have an announcement to make. You will pardon me if I copy and paste the email draft I threw together.
All KeePers beware! Opportunity ahead!
In just a few days, you’ll have a special chance to increase your writing knowledge and overcome whatever problem it is you’re struggling through at the moment. On Tuesday the 7th of thi…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Of course not. Everyone knows we are more intelligent than minions. Aren’t we, fellow dragoness?
@daeus Er…sure…sir Daeuses. If that’s the case, maybe you should go read Villainy Made Easy: Chapter Six–Minions and Anger Management. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Daeuses take great care to specialize in their villainy.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper heyyyy… you insulting dragon brains?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus *nods* You show ’em.
XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @daeus *jaw drops* Daeus has minions?! Not fair! I only have my talons and a dragon-sized brain!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’ll just dispose of them. That fulfills the villain stereotype.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus you may wanna check on your minions. I’d hate to see the ‘inept’ stereotype fulfilled in real life… :’D
- Load More
