-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *thinks of some uncliche way to say hi* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Jane-Maree welcome to KP! What do you like to write?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ladies and Gentlemen! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@hope As you can see, it has different types, so you get to chose whatever flavor you want.
-
Daeus replied to the topic *thinks of some uncliche way to say hi* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Hey @jane-maree! I’ve seen you a lot on the panels discussions. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Well, I’m done for now. I wrote 173 words and edited half a chapter of the same story. Not particularly happy with what I got done, but I suppose it’s better than nothing. How’d you do?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ah, Just One More Thing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@GracieGirl Aha, got it. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Yay! I’m not alone! @perfectfifths
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ah, Just One More Thing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@GracieGirl Far as I know we’re not. 🙁 Do you live in OH?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
I might be alone tonight because of the Panel Discussion, but a holler to those anyone who might be writing tonight…I will be.
@ethryndal @graciegirl @overcomer @perfectfifths @kate-flournoy @daeus @northerner @r-j-wordsmith @Audrey-caylin @winter-rose @jess @anyone-else -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @perfectfifths My life is: keep looking at it and make it perfect until it is perfect….the life of a writer/artist/musician is hard when you go by those terms… *sigh*
-
Kate Flournoy and
Louise Fowler are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
I have to stop looking at her for now, otherwise I’m going to see all the flaws and my perfectionism will drive me crazy!
Congratulations. You just summed up my life in one sentence. :’D
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ladies and Gentlemen! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Starting at 8pm EST, btw.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ladies and Gentlemen! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Reminder everyone that we’re having our panel discussion tonight.
@graciegirl @overcomer @r-j-wordsmith @Rachelle @Dragon-Snapper @northerner @perfectfifths @Ethryndal @Brandon-Miller @the-bean @Julia-R @Gideon-Sowdon @Jess @clairec @His-instrument @Christi-eaton @Winter-Rose @Adry_Grace @faithdk @Anna-Brie @howling-wolf @Hope
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ladies and Gentlemen! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Reminder everyone that we’re having our panel discussion tonight.
@gracie-girl @overcomer @r-j-wordsmith @Rachelle @Dragon-Snapper @northerner @perfectfifths @Ethryndal @Brandon-Miller @the-bean @Julia-R @Gideon-Sowdon @Jess @clairec @Hannah-R @Christi-eaton @Winter-Rose @Adry_Grace @faithdk @Anna-Brie @howling-wolf @Hope
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith Awesome! Glad you liked it.
I’m supposed to make dinner tonight so I should go down and see if I need to prepare anything, but I might be back.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Ah, Just One More Thing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m afraid I won’t be able to come. 🙁 But while we’re on the subject, is anyone going to be at either the Cincinnati or Indianapolis Homeschool Conventions this year? I’m just curious, and I hope @anne-of-lothlorien doesn’t mind me diverting the conversation a teensy bit. 😉
@winter-rose @audrey-caylin @emma-flournoy @anyone-and-everyone -
Gracie replied to the topic Ah, Just One More Thing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m just curious, and I hope @anne-of-lothlorien won’t mind me diverting the conversation a teensy bit. 🙂 Is anyone going to be at either the Cincinnati or Indianapolis Homeschool Conventions this year?
@winter-rose @audrey-caylin @emma-flournoy @anyone-and-everyone -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith @overcomer I’m going to be editing for about an hour. Maybe more.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Hello, @R-J-Wordsmith, and unfortunately, farewell, for I must leave now. @Overcomer, @Jess, thanks for writing, fellow Jedi, and may the Force be with your pen! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic ARCHIVED – Homework for Video 11: Scene to Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@Aratrea thank you.
I know I’ve said this a gazillion times but guess what I’m going to say it again.
KP IS AWESOME. You guys have literally been everything to me in my writing journey. That is factually accurate; not an exaggeration. I didn’t know anything or anyone until I found you wonderful people. So thank you.Yeah.
*ducks out of the room*
- Load More
