-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic *thinks of some uncliche way to say hi* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl yep.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *thinks of some uncliche way to say hi* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@Jane-Maree Mae Govannen and welcome to the world outside the shadows! Yay for N.D. Wilson! My sister and I are actually just reading through the Hundred Cupboards together. Ooh, and you’re from Australia! I think we have a few other Aussies hanging around too! Hope to see you around!
@graciegirl I think @daeus started it, though I have no basis…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hi people! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
Hey, @Jason! So glad to have you. I was poking around on your blog, and whoa! Your poetry is GOOD! (And believe me when I say it, because I don’t even like poetry. 🙂 ) What are some of your interests, other than writing? Do you play any instruments?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hello There in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@Widdrim Nerd, huh? You’ll like it here. Welcome aboard!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Ellen [Short Story] in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Abigail-Blomberg Zikers…I think I’m crying! Wow, you succeeded with the emotions thing for sure. Good job! I don’t have anything new to really add as far as critique goes…
Oh, I noticed some of the sentences almost seemed to rhyme. It’s pretty neat and I’m just curious if was intentional? I think it adds a unique flow.5 Again, good work! 🙂 -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Ladies and Gentlemen! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Yay, thanks!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Ellen [Short Story] in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Abigail-Blomberg Thank you very much, now I’m going to go cry.
*ahem* Well. You sought to convey emotion, and GOODNESS. You succeeded. I noticed some typos, but they were few and far between. Other than that… *sobs* yeah. Good job. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ladies and Gentlemen! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Sure. Here you go. https://kingdompen.org/panel-discussion/
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Ladies and Gentlemen! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus I was just wondering, are you going to be posting the video of the panel discussion like you did last time? I thought I was going to be able to come, but something came up and I missed it. But I really want to watch it and learn everyone’s writerly wisdom.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello There in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@widdrim Oooh, seconding Daeus. That’s a really cool tag! 🙂 Welcome to the forum!!! You’re an INFJ? Neat. I’m obsessed with MBTI so I always want to know the types of everyone I meet! Thank you for including it in your introduction, it saves me the troubles of having to ask. 😉 I’m an INFP by the way. Have you ever heard of the Enneagram?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello There in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@widdrim Oooh, seconding Daeus. That’s a really cool tag! 🙂 Welcome to the forum!!! You’re an INFJ? Neat. I’m obsessed with MBTI so I always want to know the types of everyone I meet! Thank you for including it in your introduction, it saves me the troubles of having to ask. 😉 I’m an INFP by the way. Have you ever heard of Enneagram?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello There in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@widdrim Howdy!
Whew. You’ve been writing for forever. Do you have a favorite genre?
Btw, is Widdrim your real name? Anyway, I like it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi people! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@Jason Greetings!
Trust me when I say this: you will learn sooo much about writing here. I’ve been writing for three years, but I’ve learned so much more of the ‘dynamics’ from when I joined. It’s great! -
Snapper replied to the topic *thinks of some uncliche way to say hi* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree *tries to think of some uncliche way to say hi but can’t* Ah…Hi….
This might work better. HIIIIIIII!!!! Welcome to the bestistest…well, they beat me to it. I’ll follow the rules for once.
Four instruments! I play guitar and piano, a little bit of celtic whistle, and would love to play cello. However, high school. How do you…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello There in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@widdrim Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! Yay, I win!
Was instrument do you play? I do piano and guitar, though I’d love to add to that list.
You wouldn’t happen to be Star Wars nerd, would you? 😀 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *thinks of some uncliche way to say hi* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Jane-Maree Wow.
I just play violin and piano. 😛Btw, hello @Willow-Wispowing, good ta meet ya. *wrings hand crazily*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi people! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Hey @jason! You’re the one who wrote the recent poem, right?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *thinks of some uncliche way to say hi* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Hello @Jane-Maree! I’ve seen you on comment sections or something before. Welcome to the forum. 🙂
What instrument do you play? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi people! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Hi @Jason! Welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet! What genre is your favorite to write?
- Load More
