-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy I think it’s because he doesn’t even have an inkling of a notion that he’s a brat.
@christi-eator Ooh! She sounds cool. Unfortunately, I don’t draw, or I’d try her.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Alright @winter-rose, I’m done for now. I got 693. Thanks for writing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose Great.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Ethryndal *chokes* now that picture is stuck in my head… lol
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Let’s do a switch. You draw all my wavy hair and I’ll draw all your straight hair. 😀 My wavy hair generally looks like a hobbit drank an overdose of Treebeard’s Fangorn water.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Let’s do a switch. You draw all my wavy hair and I’ll draw all you’re straight hair. 😀 My wavy hair generally looks like a hobbit drank an overdose of Treebeard’s Fangorn water.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Ethryndal ‘like’ might be a tad mild— it’s HILARIOUS! And he does have wavy hair, but I understand because I can ONLY draw wavy hair, and straight hair is the bane of my existence… usually ends up looking like a pile of hay. If Dallan wanted to look especially suave, he’d probably brush his hair back like that though. XD
@Daeus still not…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Ethyrndal ‘like’ might be a tad mild— it’s HILARIOUS! And he does have wavy hair, but I understand because I can ONLY draw wavy hair, and straight hair is the bane of my existence… usually ends up looking like a pile of hay. If Dallan wanted to look especially suave, he’d probably brush his hair back like that though. XD
@Daeus still not…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Well, I’m glad you like it! I was a little nervous it wouldn’t be what you had in mind. Super fun to draw though; most of my drawings are of serious people doing serious things. 🙂
@Daeus Agh, the hair. I can’t draw hair. I try. And it doesn’t work. I did try to give him wavy hair. It didn’t work.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Hey everyone. If anyone want to write, I’m going to be at it for an hour.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal 😛 That’s awesome. I guess I’d picture him more with wavy hair, but the character is still very well brought out. He’s actually one of my favorites. 😉
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Goodness, don’t hurt yourself. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
And thank you about the lettering… *bows* former calligrapher here. 😉
*stares at picture again* But the CHARACTER you got in that— the ATTITUDE! *dies laughing a second time*@Daeus you’ve got to see this.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Ethryndal I almost just screamed. Seriously. And now I’m sitting here grinning my face in half.
I
LOVE
THAT
PICTURE!
*dies laughing* Thank you so much; you’ve just made my day. -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
So that picture didn’t turn out the greatest. I really need to learn how to scan my drawings into the computer…

That’s a little better.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
So that picture didn’t turn out the greatest. I really need to learn how to scan my drawings into the computer…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Well that took longer than I expected. Sorry I’m slow. 😛

And @Emma-Flournoy to.
By the way, Kate, can I just say that I am in awe of the lettering you did in both your drawings? (I’m in awe of the drawings too) I just keep staring at it, and each time it’s more beautiful than the last. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@I-J-Anderson so much character in that drawing though! I love it!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@PerfectFifths this anywhere close?

-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Magic in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
I think the confusing thing about magic is the indefinite line between “good magic” and “bad magic”. When I was researching it a couple months ago, a lot of articles I came up with stated that you just have to make sure your characters use this “good magic”. But the thing is, what exactly draws the line between good and bad magic? Using magic for…[Read more]
- Load More
