-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper the funky looking text in the address bar at the top of any given web page. If you’ve got the picture on your computer, upload it to google (at least that’s how I do it, using my email), right-click, hit ‘view image’ and let it go to a completely black page with the picture in the middle. Then click the url until it turns blue,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, I drew Handil, but can’t figure how to get him on here…what is a URL?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@GracieGirl it won’t let me follow the link… says I don’t have access on this server. That probably means you’re the only one who can follow it. :/ When the url is that long, you can be sure you’ve got a problem. Were you able to get the picture on a black page all by itself before copying the url?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy @anyone-else I’ll be writing till 9.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Woops. That’s a link…
Well, it will show you the pic, so until I figure it out this’ll have to do. 😀
@Hope I’m not exactly sure who or what he’s laughing at…You’ll have to tell me. 😉 I also wasn’t sure what clothing to use so I just picked my generic ‘old-fashioned-raggamuffin-sort-of-style’ if that makes any sense. XD IF you follow the…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Woops. That’s a link…
Well, it will show you the pic, so until I figure it out this’ll have to do. 😀
@Hope I’m not exactly sure who or what he’s laughing at…You’ll have to tell me. 😉 I also wasn’t sure what clothing to use so I just picked my generic ‘old-fashioned-raggamuffin-sort-of-style’ if that makes any sense. XD
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Woops. That’s a link…
Well, it will show you the pic, so until I figure it out this’ll have to do. 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Woops. That’s a link…
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Thanks @Kate-Flournoy! Let’s try again. Okay, last time I promise….
Please work, please…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Sure. @GracieGirl upload your pic to where you can get it on ‘view image’, copy the url, then come back here, hit the img option at the top of the text box, copy the url, hit okay, name the pic, and hit okay again. Make sure your picture is compatible with the web… 😛
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Zikers…again
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Let’s try this one more time….
And the verdict is…… -
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Uh, little help please? XD
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Zikers
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
All right. Let’s see if I can get this to work…..
Aaannnddddd….
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@PerfectFifths ummm… *laughs* Probably the only tip I could give you is pay attention to shadows and textures. Also realize that the human form and face is made up of many different shapes (not all faces are merely oval, nor all arms merely straight) and to learn to see those shapes and the way they combine to make the overall shapes of…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Thank you so much for starting this thread, @I-J-Anderson. I haven’t drawn in forever, and I only just now realized how much I missed it… Did some research, even… after being thoroughly disgusted with the other work I posted on this thread, I did some looking around (may have taken a few tips from your work even XD ) and…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Yep, you got it. It’s an accountability + just for fun thing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy I think it’s because he doesn’t even have an inkling of a notion that he’s a brat.
@christi-eaton Ooh! She sounds cool. Unfortunately, I don’t draw, or I’d try her.
- Load More

