-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 16: Theme and Minor Characters in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 6 months ago
@Aratrea quite honestly it’s more long-winded-ness than anything else. ;P I’m working on it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Whoops @Kina-Lamb, missed ya there! That’s great; thank you. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@R-J-Wordsmith thanks for being constant with these; they’re so awesome!
Here, have a new topic… ink. 😀 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Wow, pizza and pancakes. Yum. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Between sundry interruptions I managed to somehow pound out 526, which I guess is pretty good. Thanks for writing with me guys. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Oh yeah, nearly forgot. I wrote 934 words.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Alright, everybody. I wrote 395, and then spent fifteen minutes making some edits to an article I submitted for KP. Thanks for writing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree @kate-flournoy @daeus Well, I’m done for tonight. I finished the tale, the rough draft, at least. All that’s left is to edit it.
Nobody give @aratrea a frog! 😛 Actually, Daeus, the frog gave you ice cream in the story. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Jane-Maree ha! I was not, alas, required as an essential part of the picture… merely to keep part of a background steady. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Sorry guys; got called away on short notice to serve as a photography prop. I’m back now.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb Great! Glad your liking that dare. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper, good night! That was 17 minutes, and it was an exciting 17 minutes. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oh, that makes sense. Josiah and a frog do sound like a lot of trouble.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Okay, you know what, I have to include that now. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Grumpy in that the world is pitted against you. Josiah Degrande (the Wiser) @aratrea and his pet frog do a good job at annoying you.
@jane-maree Hahahaha! Something like that. 😛 -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Haha! Now that is totally me.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Alright I’m back.
@dragon-snapper Grumpy? 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Kina-Lamb welcome aboard. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper I’ll join you guys for 11 minutes. 😀 It’s that rock guitar story, snapper. 😀 (That’s my nick-name for you, @dragon-snapper.)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb @jane-maree I have an audience, then.
@kate-flournoy I thought that…and figured I didn’t want him melting my chair. - Load More
