-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Write a story from the viewpoint of one of your siblings who enters a portal and ends up in a fantasy world where they have to cooperate with you in order to save the world.
@Daeus What an awful plight.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Great job! I’m wrapping it up here too. I revised three of my body paragraphs instead of just the one I set out to do. Read ya later!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Okay, now I’m going to head out, but I rewrote round about 2000 words, which I am very happy with considering my various distractions. How’d your researching go?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@gracie Okay, now I’m going to head out, but I rewrote round about 2000 words, which I am very happy with considering my various distractions. How’d your researching go?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
1st person
Write a story from the viewpoint of one of your siblings who enters a portal and ends up in a fantasy world where they have to cooperate with you in order to save the world.3rd person:
Write a story where a character ends up trapped inside a dragon’s den with no weapons, food, or water, and has to get out without the…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Alright! I’m still at it too! I’m rewriting.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yuppidy-duppidy-do. I’m actually having fun with this research paper so I’m still at it! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Just checking..are you still there?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb @daeus @kate-flournoy @Jason @his-instrument @graciegirl @ethryndal @winter-rose @anyone else who sees this
Back again, yes. Asking for help….hesitantly I have come. But really, I never can decide whether I want to write from third person or first, so I need some dares in first person and others in third person to see if that’ll help…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose Glad you could join for a bit!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @winter-rose I’ll be working on a research paper for at least another 15 mins.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Mr. Nice guy in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith Awesome! The villain finally understood how to do things right here. *applauds*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Nice count! I copied down 4 pages worth of transitional phrases (because I really should use more of those) and logged all my characters.
@winter-rose @ethryndal @r-j-Anderson @northerner @graciegirl @Audrey-caylin @overcomer @jess @aella I’m still going. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Nice count! I copied down 4 pages worth of transitional phrases (because I really should use more of those) and logged all my characters.
@winter-rose @ethryndal @r-j-Anderson @northerner @graciegirl @Audrey-caylin @overcomer @jess @aella I’m still going. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I managed to get 547. How’d you do?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@naomijackson Never to late to make goals. This topic has just begun. 😛
BTW, welcome to the forum! -
Gracie replied to the topic Mr. Nice guy in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@R-J-Wordsmith Oh, my goodness, I love it! Brava! This is villainy done right. And the title is hilarious.
I can’t think of any critique. 😀
A villain I can whole-heartedly root for, finally. Great work! -
Gracie replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Ethryndal Zikers! Those drawings on your blog are amazing, Sarah!!! That Galadriel one…wowzers. I love it how only her eyes are colored! And the Rogue one is great too!
I just have to chip in on this bc Rogue One is my favorite movie of all time. It was beautiful! They all died and it was perfect. Aaannnddd,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus I’m here!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @anyone-else I’ll be be writing till 3:30.
- Load More
