-
Gracie replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@emma-Flournoy Yeah, if Jyn or Cassian had actually gotten to talk with Krennic it would of been pretty cool. I have to admit that, as awesome as he was throughout most of the movie, Krennic was getting annoying by the end. Just get out of our way already! ‘Kay, I’m cool now. I will not rant.
I loved it at the beginning when Galen’s wife ran up…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic G.K. Chesterton in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Thank you. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@northerner I’m going to hop off now. I editing 12 Word Doc. pages and then wrote 470 words, so I’m happy.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy
“There were a lot of explosions for two people blending in.”“I’m not very optimistic about our odds.”
“I am taking them…to imprison them…in prison…”
“Do you want to know the odds of her using that blaster on you? It’s high. It’s very high.”
“Did you know that wasn’t me?!?”
I’m done now. 😀
I’m shocked. A dictionary…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic G.K. Chesterton in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Welp, I guess you already knew.
-
Daeus replied to the topic G.K. Chesterton in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy I restored it. If you ever have this problem in the future, just tag me and I’ll get it fixed.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Here. *gives you Moooree*
🙂
Write about a tall, dark, austere 34 year old who always wears a long grey overcoat. He has a small shop in a corner of London, and his chief passions are in making feta cheese and belting out Baroque cantatas. His life is normal, until the 65 year old merry fellow who is dairy intolerant and…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic G.K. Chesterton in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Ahhh, I see. @Daeus fixed it. Thanks Daeus.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic G.K. Chesterton in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper wait, how did this thread show up again? People couldn’t find it… this is weird…
But, yes. I have a secret list… *grins* -
Daeus replied to the topic G.K. Chesterton in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Btw, I recommend people only tag the active people because that huge list of tags seems to have triggered the spam filter.
-
Daeus replied to the topic G. K. Chesterton in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy @northerner I restored the old thread. I’m going to delete this one so there won’t be any confusion.
-
Snapper replied to the topic G.K. Chesterton in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy If I wasn’t mistaken, I’d say that you tagged every KP person in existence. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@princessfoo Yaya! Isn’t it great?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic G. K. Chesterton in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Northerner that is weird. Okay. I’ll post my first post first…
Okay guys.
@Hope gave me a book with three of G.K. Chesterton’s novels in it as an early birthday present, and though I have only read one of them so far it completely blew my mind.
It was The Ball and the Cross.Has anyone else read it? If so, can we please discuss how amazing it…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@princessfoo Alrighty!
@northerner Glad you could join! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@princessfoo Cool! Let me know if you need me to explain anything about it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer @northerner @jane-maree @graciegirl @winter-rose @ethryndal I’m editing henceforth.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy @aysia-serene @r-j-wordsmith @overcomer @jane-maree @jess @perfectfifths @northerner
Please. I. Need. Moooree. *scrabbles for more* -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Ethryndal Gah! Why are you so good at expressing my feelings. M-hm. That.
And I love that “I will help you” line. You’re making me remember how much I like that droid, do stop. I need to see this again.
I haven’t read that; what’s a visual dictionary? A…dictionary with pictures? 😛 That sounds simple enough, but…@GracieGirl By all means,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@aysia-serene Yes. We’s very proud, precious. Very happy. And I’ll take those cookies. 😛
Sooo, what does KP stand for and what does HP stand for?? All I’m getting is Kingdom Pen and Harry Potter. (is that what they’re supposed to mean?) - Load More
