-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose @jess Looks like I’m alone here. Farewell!
-
Snapper posted an update 9 years, 6 months ago
“I have always been sorry that a certain person once put their hand to the pen, should be discouraged and give up so important a service.” -Abigail Adams
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@hope Aha! I have to do Dartagna or however you spell that. And Sean sounds awesome, but I’ll share. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@hope I will do Kathryn, and @kate-flournoy I also drew Edelmar, now, just to get my hands on a camera…. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@hope-ann I will do Kathryn, and @kate-flournoy I also drew Edelmar, now, just to get my hands on a camera…. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Thanks! I also did Raye, because I really couldn’t resist, but I’ll let @ethryndal show you hers first.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Mooore…
(in addition to heroes and MCs, does anyone have any villains???) -
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal @dragon-snapper Cool!! Can’t wait! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Ah! You just beat me to it!
Alright, @graciegirl I’ll do Erech. -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl That horrible moment when you realize your worst fear is going to come true, and you start desperately trying to mentally change end of the movie. 🙁
Luke…eh. You picked up on that, huh? Very astute of you. It’s not like I hate him…exactly…I just think there are better characters than him. Like Han Solo. Or Obi-Wan Kenobi. Or…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Ooh, I’m doing Raye.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal You have perfectly summed up my feelings for Darth Vader. I think it’s that part of him that is the true super villain everyone loves. Once you knew about Ani, though….*grimace* That scene at the end RO was truly terrifying.
‘The Art of Not Being Dead’ XD That’s so true.
It doesn’t sound as if you have a very high opinion of Luke,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@everyone You know you’re a writer when you go to write down the word ‘wolves’ and instead, your hand writes ‘elves’.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Everyone Okay, I’ve finally found a few characters that I haven’t drawn a gazillion times myself and that I’m having a little trouble picturing. If anyone is interested in giving any of them a shot, I am eager to see others’ interpretations based on the descriptions I give. 🙂
Raye: An Elemental Guardian in my story world, Raye is the Apprentice…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Everyone Okay, I’ve finally found a few characters that I haven’t drawn a gazillion times myself and that I’m having a little trouble picturing. If anyone is interested in giving any of them a shot, I am eager to see others’ interpretations based on the descriptions I give. 🙂
Raye: An Elemental Guardian in my story world, Raye is the Apprentice…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal The food was very enjoyable. And sorry I had to leave on such short notice! it took much longer than I expected. 😛
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Well, I’m done now. I got most of an outline finished. Enjoy your food. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal I’ll be back in a few minutes, but I’m going to get something to eat.
- Load More
