-
Snapper started the topic in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
*holds up Monopoly card* It says, ‘collect two cents from each of the players.’
So, I’ve had this little problem for maybe a year now. It worked okay for first person, but now that its third person, its gets trickier. The little problem in question, perhaps not as little as that, is favoritism.
Generally speaking, I have two main characters. The…[Read more] -
Snapper started the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
*holds up Monopoly card* It says, ‘collect two cents from each of the players.’
So, I’ve had this little problem for maybe a year now. It worked okay for first person, but now that its third person, its gets trickier. The little problem in question, perhaps not as little as that, is favoritism.
Generally speaking, I have two main characters. The…[Read more] -
Snapper started the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
*holds up Monopoly card* It says, ‘collect two cents from each of the players.’
So, I’ve had this little problem for maybe a year now. It worked okay for first person, but now that its third person, its gets trickier. The little problem in question, perhaps not as little as that, it favoritism.
Generally speaking, I have two main characters. The…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Short Story Idea (May turn into Novella) in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@cloudy What Kate said. I think that its a great idea!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Oh, goodness! The only thing that would make them more terrifying is being held by evil butterflies…which is what’s going to happen…this should be interesting. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oh, timesabers essentially make people cease to exist when they get hit by them.
-
Snapper replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
*pops head in*
*opens mouth as if to speak, but shakes head*
*pops head out*
MBTI was not made for Dragon Snappers.😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic *stands up to introduce self* *trips* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@feedingmygoldfish
*bows* Greetings, water flinger. May our flinging not be in vain! Huzzah!
Squirrels. Yes, @theliterarycrusader asked me to give a sidekick squirrel in a KP short story series I’m writing. 😛
Have you written any stories with North America birds? I’ve never tried to write a story with animals before though, how does it work? Do…[Read more] -
Kina Lamb and
Leumeister are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Gracie replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@clairec Woohoo!!! That’s awesome that you finished your outline!!! I’m honestly in the middle of doing my extended outline right now, so I can’t really answer any of those questions except that it is taking me a long time and I write everything out long hand. Can’t concentrate when typing, encourages my inner editor to the point of creative…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@Rachelle I have a similar problem with writing extroverts for some reason. It actually exhausts me. XD I’m an INFP myself. When I took the test for my three protagonists the first got INFP and I thought, ‘Oh, no! What if I accidentally made them all INFPs?!?’ I was quite relieved when the next one came back ISTJ, and then the next ISFJ. It didn’t…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess I meant 891 words, not days. 😀 haha!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess I’m just signing off. I got 891 days, and the first 20 days covered! 😀 Yay!
-
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess hey, good job! I am really pleased with myself right now. I just finished the first two days of the story. 😀 😀 😀 😀 And I’m still writing!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose that’s right! Good girl. 😀 Work first, play later. I admire you. Good example. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Short Story Idea (May turn into Novella) in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Cloudy I love her as a villain! 😀 I can think of several ways I would go about making this a short story or novella, but that would be me writing it, which isn’t quite fair. 😉
I would just say play around with the character motivations and relationships and go from there. Go for it. Never know until you try. 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Swirling Storm of the Writer in the forum Poetry Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Cloudy I really like the intent/picture of the poem. The only thing I would suggest is either make it more obviously a rhyming poem or more obviously free verse, because I was a little confused by the alternating patterns.
Otherwise, I really like it. 🙂 -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic *stands up to introduce self* *trips* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@feedingmygoldfish welcome! Did you draw your profile picture? I really like it. 😀 Have you read “Anne Of Green Gables?” You seem like someone who would enjoy her. 😀
- Load More
