-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl he seems pretty serious. XD I hadn’t seen it until about a month ago. I’m not a big Disney person, quite honestly. Just never got into it. And Frozen definitely has it’s problems… like Elsa. For a main character, she had some major characterization issues, and… actually no. I’m not going to go that way. WHOEVER WANTS TO WATCH IT,…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
Psssst, @Kate-Flournoy, is he serious?!?! He hasn’t seen the Frozenses? :O
-
Kina Lamb and
Faith Kindred are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin nice
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *opens mouth wide**takes deep breath* ‘LET IT GO!’
*dissolves into a fit of laughter* I’ll say one thing for that song— it’s certainly fun to sing. All those high notes and long holds… *shivers of delight*
And come on. Really. It wasn’t as bad as people make out. I enjoyed it. I mean, for what it WAS— it’s not like high…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *opens mouth wide**takes deep breath* ‘LET IT GO!’
*dissolves into a fit of laughter* I’ll say one thing for that song— it’s certainly fun to sing. All those high notes and long holds… *shivers of delight*
And come on. Really. It wasn’t as bad as people make out. I enjoyed it. I mean, for what it WAS— it’s not like high…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper *high five*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin @winter-rose @graciegirl @jess @dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 I’ll be writing for an hour.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yes it was. 😉 😀 @mark-kamibaya and I had an entire discussion for it. *shudder* Nobody start singing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yes it was. @mark-kamibaya and I had an entire discussion for it. *shudder* Nobody start singing.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus it wasn’t THAT bad… XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Maybe I will.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Hmm. Maybe I’ll actually watch Frozen now. *braces self for theme song*
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Hmm. Maybe I’ll actually watch Frozen now. *braces self for theme song*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, what’s up with that? Either we’re prancing through a field of flowers, or wreaking havoc throughout the universe!
@graciegirl YES. It’s crazy. :’D Literally the only INFP heroes/heroines I’ve been able to find are Frodo Baggins, Arwen Undomiel, Anne of Green Gables, and one or two others I can’t remember. Whereas the villains… I can…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl ha! 😀 I haven’t read it either. INFP villains do seem to be remarkably prevalent though. It’s scary actually, but since I’ve started looking I’ve found more INFP villains than I have heroes. ;P
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl oooh, actually you know what? You’re right. Good example.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writing Is Like Having a Lake Inside Your Head in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Theliterarycrusader I love the graphic!!!
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus @Kate-Flournoy @Dragon-Snapper In all my MBTI experience, Hans from Frozen seems to present a shining example of an ENFJ villain. Please don’t kill me.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *chokes* I am mortally afeared. XD
- Load More
